I cannot seem to reliably trade

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SFCheri

I cannot seem to reliably trade

Post by SFCheri »

I cannot figure out how to trade reliably. I need step by step instructions. Or, preferably, someone to go online with me, friend me, and then work with me until I get it right.
Aogon

Re: I cannot seem to reliably trade

Post by Aogon »

Message me on discord if you have that. I can walk you through it simply enough.

Essentially, you tap the player, hit the trade button (it looks like a person with coins).
That sends a trade request. If they click on the envelope to accept it, the trade windows open.
You click the item you want to trade, either singly or as a multiple. If you choose the multiple button, you enter the number to trade and click the keyboard check for a phone or press enter for a PC. That puts the items in the "Your offer:" area.

Click the button next to the amount of gold you have to do the same.

When you and they have entered the correct amount of items and/or gold, then press the checkbox in the "Your offer" area. That indicates you are happy with the trade. If the other player checks the button, then the trade is completed.

If you or the other player makes a change after a checkbox is checked, it is no longer valid. In older versions, the checkbox still appears checked, but isn't. While the checkbox appears checked, but isn't, if the other player approves the trade, then it will still be cancelled. If the player who clicked the check prior to the change clicks the check first again, then the trade will go through when the other player checks it.

In newer versions, the checkbox will uncheck after a change. That means you would have to approve the trade again, as before. BUT, it removes some of the confusion after a change in agreed to trade terms.
Leone

Re: I cannot seem to reliably trade

Post by Leone »

This current trade system works better than previous versions as it is harder to scam.
Press the back button or X if you are in any doubt.