Quest "BLACKSMITH MASTER"

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LORD DRAGO

Quest "BLACKSMITH MASTER"

Post by LORD DRAGO »

The mission consists of npc called "BLACKSMITH MASTER" information to create tools, items and weapons necessary for new players. Where will be located on the map 0.0 at the beginning of the map where you can add more missions more possible.

If it is possible to place the skin of the npc a minotaur :)
npc: Hey, where are you going?

me: just passing by here.

npc: I see you don't know me.

me: honestly I don't know who you are!!

npc: hahaha I understand, you see my burned beard full of mineral residue. Yes, I am a Blacksmith, not just any Blacksmith, I am the MASTER BLACKSMITH!!, I forge any type of weapon and armor from any element. Once I created some lightning weapons, it was great.

me: awesome.

me: how do i become a great blacksmith like you.

Npc: To be a blacksmith you need the right tools, strong and fast to chop, fell and build. In this world you can earn gold by crafting high lvl weapons, armor and tools.
Me: Where do you get those tools.

Npc: Where my brother's sale you will get picks, axes and hammers.

Npc: Where you can make lower lvl 100 armor and weapons in my brother's shop and the old witch's house are located on map 1.-1, if you want to make more powerful weapons, higher lvl 100 armor and more tools You must join a clan to craft them.

Me: I'm going there to buy the tools.

Npc: Good luck with your journey in this big world!!
Gullander

Re: Quest "BLACKSMITH MASTER"

Post by Gullander »

Just a reminder if new players do the Kulgan tutorial quest line (mage and apprentice around the fire on 0.0) they already receive a fishing rod, axe, and pick if they complete it far enough. I like the idea of a master blacksmith though.
Retired
Leone

Re: Quest "BLACKSMITH MASTER"

Post by Leone »

It's a nice idea, but learning about different tools is already in the game tutorial.