Very unreasonable pet prices

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

franks

Very unreasonable pet prices

Post by franks »

Hi guys, I'm Franks, I've been on a break from this game for a few years and noticed that when I tried to play it again.

So why did the pet prices go up so much? what makes them so expensive?. Because during my time, the pet price at the beginning of the release was only 250-500m, 2.5 years ago the last time I played it was only 1.5b-2b. But why is it now so ridiculously priced at 6.5b-8.0b? we as poor players who only play this game sober, how can we find that much gold?

Thank you for your attention.
Sedang mencari player dari Indonesia :ugeek:
Sorry, i am not good at speaking english, sometimes using a translator...

INDONESIAN
PLAYER
Leone

Re: Very unreasonable pet prices

Post by Leone »

Pet prices have increased significantly. Unfortunately, your description tracks where we are with them now.

It is easier to accumulate gold nowadays than it was when you first describe, so it really is a seller's market.

To make it a buyer's market, perhaps players could collectively stand together and refuse to pay such high prices? I've said this before and will do so again.
JIN18

Post by JIN18 »

franks wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:13 am Hi guys, I'm Franks, I've been on a break from this game for a few years and noticed that when I tried to play it again.

So why did the pet prices go up so much? what makes them so expensive?. Because during my time, the pet price at the beginning of the release was only 250-500m, 2.5 years ago the last time I played it was only 1.5b-2b. But why is it now so ridiculously priced at 6.5b-8.0b? we as poor players who only play this game sober, how can we find that much gold?

You can purchase on Google
JIN18

Post by JIN18 »

franks wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:13 am Hi guys, I'm Franks, I've been on a break from this game for a few years and noticed that when I tried to play it again.

In my opinion, if a trading center is created, the market will stabilize.
Leone

Post by Leone »

If you try a forum search of 'auction' or 'market' or similar, you will see that this has been suggested many times over the years.

I'm not saying it's a bad idea. It's about being pragmatic and realising it won't happen.