Bug player portal map 3.2

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LORD DRAGO

Bug player portal map 3.2

Post by LORD DRAGO »

Good morning, I want to make a report to this player named "-AKUMA-" he is lvl 411 for an unusual use of a bug in the map of the desert archers located on map 4.2. This player has taken advantage of the rules of this map that cannot be enter lvl340 since the lvl was upgraded, it allows everyone to be on the map, therefore he gets an advantage, he has fairy pets and he climbed faster than the rest with the daily missions. Plis a GM for help us
Attachments
1693332908024.jpg
1693332908024.jpg (353.05 KiB) Viewed 3348 times
1693332901231.jpg
1693332901231.jpg (353.75 KiB) Viewed 3348 times
1693332929447.jpg
1693332929447.jpg (271.4 KiB) Viewed 3348 times
naughty_boy

Re: Bug player portal map 3.2

Post by naughty_boy »

Firstly, i did not abuse any kind of bugs ever. i was there since 270 and never left here after 340.
Secondly. i have never had any access to daily quests since 340 until now.

i am spawning low with a party of players and we do auto of 8. so the rest of the map can share the spawns at ease as long as they don't block or steal our spawn.
(i only attack when im under attack or none cares about me asking polity to leave my spawn or when they over spawn and let none to share exp from same map. Still because of lvl differences, i cannot atk all the players and im not an aggressive type guy. so FRIENDLY players are welcomed to the spawn party. )
Third. You accusing me to abuse bugs which im not. only bcuz we killed you all on a 7vs3 pvp that you guys brought to us and couldn't do anything about it with your main accounts (Even with sieges and tried to kill pets and us by spawning.)

i Also asked about it i can stay there but if i leave i would not be able to get back anymore. So don't brought up your weakness with He/She abuses bug. I've played FT fair for a long time and i will still do.

Lastly, if you want to report any player i suggest you to post a replay here: https://forum.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?t=18931
LORD DRAGO

Post by LORD DRAGO »

Can you imagine that you are lvl 700 and do not go out there, you would easily do the daily missions to kill the archers and the ogres quickly, you have advantages over the other players of your level or lower for using the bug. I hope that a GM solves this abuse.
naughty_boy

Post by naughty_boy »

naughty_boy wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:53 pm
Firstly, i did not abuse any kind of bugs ever. i was there since 270 and never left here after 340. ( means ive never enter there after 340: no portal bug abuse )
Secondly. i have never had any access to daily quests since 340 until now. ( ive grind all those levels after 340. and im sure there are places with better exp with the same rate of 14.5exp/1hp or even 15exp/1hp so im not on advantage among the people same level as me )
im not interrupting anyone spawns and grinding if they do the same for me. there is time that i cant even spawn because of other over spawns archers and yet i wait calm so they finish spawn and do my own. :lol:
if you wanna grind lvls there. do it. but don't act like you care about others when you come there with siege not pets as you showed in you screenshots. :)
Still. However i asked several times from different people, and didn't saw any official posts about staying there is breaking rules. if im standing there without interrupting other people who came there for lvl up purposes means breaking any rules, i will leave there asap if only GMs say to do so and i do really appreciate it.
there were 5 sieges in total just to kill us without asking anything, not to grind up in peace.

i got no more to say its more like act of a childish to me arguing about it. and i believe its not good to act and not being honest.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Please move discussions about reports to the 'report thread discussion' here:
viewtopic.php?t=19148

Otherwise, they clog up the original thread and the reason for the report may be missed.