*Help_Report*

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

madmaniacal1

Re: *Help_Report*

Post by madmaniacal1 »

naughty_boy wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:44 pm hello there, im a player from Iran and i do REALLY LOVE this game, been there since 7 years ago i guess, but didnt have alot of chance to play much actually.
but, as an Iranian Player, as you may know i dont have access to google play payments or paypal etc. since we are globally banned.

is there any other ways to make payments like crypto maybe? i cant really make golds since im always grinding lvls and i want to enjoy lvling up not doing different jobs to make golds again and loosing the chance of lvling up they way i like ..

there is some trusted and complete safe websites in banned countries such as mine iran that does payments LEGAL, but they need to access accounts, and since FT checks IP, i was worried if this method makes any problems in future or not.. ive tried theire service before of different games like Call of Duty Mobile, Plato, etc and im sure no harm will be caused. (i can give you the website url if you want.)

my nickname in game is -AKUMA- :)
I would be wary of such shady websites, if they want to access your account information, especially considering that letting them access it may count as sharing.
My personal recommendation would be to find a VERY TRUSTED friend in a country that's not banned, and arrange for them to buy you things and give to you ingame. How you pay them back would be between you and the friend. Be careful.
FT doesn't accept cryptocurrency of any kind, as all of the purchases are made through Google Play or Apple store.
Omnes Autem Uri
Leone

Post by Leone »

I agree with the advice about sharing accounts, and also if anyone is scammed by a cryptocurrency transaction, then ft cannot accept any responsibility for this.
naughty_boy

Post by naughty_boy »

Thank you so much for advices, Im going to ask my friends about it from now on :D
Spayk

Re: *Help_Report* Played AFK

Post by Spayk »

Killer Org was AFK spawns What do you do about it?
Attachments
Screenshot_2023-09-13-23-29-52-131_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg
Screenshot_2023-09-13-23-29-52-131_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 26578 times
octolbinei

Post by octolbinei »

Когда выпустите из тюрьмы, срок узвучиный гм давно кончился...
Maxsimus

Post by Maxsimus »

Please return the key to the cemetery to my bag, I have lost it and cannot complete the quest with this item (character: Kraizer )
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

You can use the key from the green dwarf dungeon, I believe, I hope, it's in a chest,....:/
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Elgur wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:27 am You can use the key from the green dwarf dungeon, I believe, I hope, it's in a chest,....:/
I hope it may work, as Other keys I have found have been inter changeable, some not.
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Elgur wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:29 am
Elgur wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:27 am You can use the key from the green dwarf dungeon, I believe, I hope, it's in a chest,....:/
I hope it may work, as Other keys I have found have been inter changeable, some not.
Also, it is not giveable, the actual key, I mean, lol
pipidic

Post by pipidic »

Ciao sono un ex giocatore ho provato a giocare nuovamente ma il mio personaggio è in carcere... Perché?! 🤔 Che ho fatto....
Strano non gioco da circa 3 anni....
Vorrei sapere se posso essere rilasciato altrimenti penso che cancello il gioco sono un livello 1000 non mi va di ricominciare da 0

Nickname
Pipidic
PipidiC 😎
Mezzabirra
Brontolo
Rosso
Verde
Ocra
Popidic
Tronca
Giallo