Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gullander

Re: Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

Post by Gullander »

I've always found SK a friendly and helpful player. My main accounts are inactive but I still play every day with others so I still have an interest in the health of this game. I think he'll be an asset to the GM staff, haha even if I don't always agree with his forum posts, he cares and that's an important quality! :)
Retired
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

SK , I support you
Life is a precious gift, don't waste it
Value yourself and your time
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

courage
DUKE of SK-Clan
CoolerFloXD

Post by CoolerFloXD »

The only active player who could help
Sword 5k+ Vadeal
Ogre 9,4k+ TeufelOger
Mage 2kk+ FLORI
Bowman 500+ It Was german2
Axeman 650+ PICK3
Map Creator
POWR clan duke - SK clan Lord - 3.-3
rickdogg10

Post by rickdogg10 »

SK for GM! Period! Excellent candidate 👏

rickdogg10 (BK - Lord) 14k+, 10+ years of FT experience.
dinarte100 (BK - Duke)
Theo

Post by Theo »

Yes SK for gm :D
3.3k+ mage
Chicken_Egg

Post by Chicken_Egg »

I vote for sk!
Adrián pz

Post by Adrián pz »

SK1976 wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:08 am mmmm :(

it makes me sad to hear such words.
Surely it is easy to say such words, but has someone asked the Gamemaker why he ais akting in such a way ?

Its like in reallife...

1 player is mad and catches all others with him.

If there is such a problem than we should solve it !

I think we all are taking our sectrets with us about this game.

But thats not relevant here.

The point is that this OUR game is still existing and players who played many years and now are mad because any reason left this game.

WHY ?

Its OUR game since years and compbatant gives us to play it.

This game is absolutely playable without any money.
Who is investing money....mmmm what should i say.

Sure we all have invested money and sure is that compbatant get a piece of it next taxes.
Why not ?

I like this game.
I like the friends in game.
And i still play it and i am still try to report bugs or any other mistakes in game to compbatant like before.

I remember the old times, as GMs randomly checked maps vs. AFK with an "HI".
That was a nice time we searched and we formed new GMs.
It was long ago :(

Friends left game.
Many players got jailed (me too) Anyone knowing it.But noone knows why :) Long story and i try to forget it, BUT i still stay on TOP because i never loose my interest on this game.

It was long ago i learned programming....maaaany years.
I not have enough time because my reallife is busy at the moment.

A GM need to programm and have a lot freetime for other players problems.
I understand if GMs where mad because other players [problems]. Thats GMs life :(
I got such [problems] on my YouTube so i decided to stop publishing videos. Its much better for nerves :)
I am there for EVERYONE in game if i have TIME.
but on my 1st point stays MY FUN on playing, and then other players.
That will not mean that i ignore someone. Only that i have low time and i try to do the most in that time for myself. I will play too.

What i noticed over the years is that many players are crying around by their own failures.

Pet killing is not nice, but it happends mostely if noone is watching on the map or he is sleeping ;-) (Pets are ALLWAYS own risk) this game is playable without pets (money)
That is an important problem at the moment and i think it can be solved if everone is looking what he is doing.
That what will happen after such a report is right. Its like a kid what is not listen. GMs are humans too, and surely they can do failures too, AND GMs are players too, like YOU !

Its what i think at the moment about this.
Please dont be mad with me. I only will not loose this game and friends all what we have reached over the years of playing.

WE SHOULD PLAY TOGETHER NOT VS EACH OTHER ( sure PvP is playing together !) everyone knows what i mean.

My offer still stays...

If this Game needs a GM - I am here.
But i need help from Compbatant and from ALL players who are playing this game !

Compbatant should contact me if he wants me as GM.

For players i am still like a GM :)

I am the Daddy of most players, and that makes me happy sometimes.

Players need a talk sometimes too.

Long text...

Happy WEEKEND !!!

grettings...SK

Edit: Watch your language
Sk isnt a good person for be a GM, he isnt neutral and i think could be Corrupt
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

? you know my DWARF since years called "zwergchen" and YOU helped me many times once in HoH :)
I think you have forgotten those times :(

Greetings ... SK :)
DUKE of SK-Clan
NightWMage

Post by NightWMage »

SK1976 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:19 am Please fill out this form when posting
• My MMO Main account is... :) SK19762

• All other MMO accounts are... SK1976, zwergchen, Kackhaufen, german2 and many others ;)

• What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded? - none !

• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales? - i play it constantely since 2014 (the sk-carrer i started a bit later)

• Why do you want to be a mod? - in hope that i can help other players more than i done it till now :)

• Why do you think you should be a mod? - i play an (mstly) neutral-character in game since years. For me are not clan or acc relevant, its the human behind any acc. It makes no different what country he/she/it is :)

• Have you ever been muted? If so, what for? - muted ? mmm, i think not. i cant remember. If yes, than it was very long ago

• Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for? - sure - who wasnt it ;) i was mostly outlaw as i was a small mage by killing or mess with other players ;)))

• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?: - all GMs knowing me as my acc SK many years. I was there for helping new GMs allways. I know most (maybe all) quest, i know many players, i play since 2014. reporting Bugs since years, helped with new maps and so on :), i am sill active on the forum to answer question, doing new suggestions, reporting bugs. I am active sometimes on Discord too.

• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them? - i know the rules and i try to follow them since years. The complete rules are still not translated into the german language.

• What is the current keyword? - keyword ? what you are meaning with it ?

• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people? - ALL who knowing me. Maybe Himmelzorn, Angel, FLORI, and surely many other players who are in my friendslist :)

• In which country you live and what is your timezone? - i am living in germany / Mittleeuropean Timezone (Berlin)

• What language(s) can you speak/type? - I can speak, type surely german language, english, and some words on spain, frensh, and polish.

• Are you older than 18 years? ! Minimum age required is 18 years ! - i am now 47 years :)
I would say i wote NO for SK to be GM....the reason is that the player is not neutral,many know it,and that family members should not be able to support in this or any other actions like this,because you can just ask your whole family to instal game and vote for you to be GM,that shouldnt be like that,but still i think there should be some other person as GM,tho there are few real"neutral" players which can really say that they got no side and they just play for fun....