Fletching

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Elgur

Fletching

Post by Elgur »

Can archers get more fletching skills?
If archers could make the arrows they use, not just come from the netherworld of no fletching skill. Archer could use stone to make a bundle of arrowheads, and craft sticks from trunks to attach arrowhead, then archers would need feathers from birds.

Yes, it is good arrows come from no where special. But I am the type of player that enjoys hunting for meat instead of hpots.
and I would like to advance the game some from simple to a little more in depth.

And, yes, archers could enjoy crafting arrows,
perhaps swordman could craft throwing daggers, dwarf, throwing axe. [
I hope this idea catches somebodies attention. I believe it could be a good thing.

(Of course some fletching tool may be needed, perhaps a small knife. A quest could be for the carving knife, perhaps.
Màybe Zander fish npc needs a new fishing rod, his is getting old. The ogre has one.
Hmm.. yes, /b]
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
CKA3O4HuK

Re: Fletching

Post by CKA3O4HuK »

I think this is a good idea. The archer is not very strong in pvp since the enemy can easily escape with only one can of defrost. It would be nice to add slowing arrows to the archer or arrows with bleeding effect.
Forgotten tales and Forgotten lands is my favourite games

My accounts:
OantoskaO (archer) 3300
Aleksey (mage) 600
KOMAPEHOK (dwarf) 200
ivanov221 (swordman) 150
ivanov225 (ogre) 100
CKA3O4HuK and other trading accounts

Map Maker
Elgur

Re: Fletching

Post by Elgur »

Thank youCak304Huk, those are good ideas as well. You make a good point.
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.