Happy Thanksgiving!!

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gullander

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Post by Gullander »

Greetings FT family! Even if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving Day in your country or culture, today is the day we do so in the USA, and it is a day to both reflect on the good we do have and spend time with our families. It is simple really. We share a meal together and put aside for a day the world that is full of strife and troubles and try to remember what really is important and basic to us all, the ones we love and who love us. It is a day of refuge remembering the loved ones who are no longer with us and embracing those who remain around a good meal with foods we love and appear every year providing continuity from the past to now and with hopefulness to the future. There is an old adage "you never appreciate how good something was until it is gone". This is at least one day to consciously appreciate what is.

So in that spirit I am thankful for all the great friends I have met here over the years here in FT and want to say I am thankful for you and appreciate all you have meant to me. I set a plate at my table in your honor! :D
Retired
Leone

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!!

Post by Leone »

Raise a glass for me! Enjoy the day:)
merisajan

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!!

Post by merisajan »

Happy Thanksgiving 💃🎁🥳
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen: