New Map

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

TheDrkDrgn

New Map

Post by TheDrkDrgn »

I’m stuck. Still have quest for herbs, remedy, and pet chicken. Recently finished castle underground and lighthouse. Unable to find where to go next. Also have quest to talk to moon. Found her but she doesn’t light up to talk. Please help. King and princess also aren’t talking
Theo

Re: New Map

Post by Theo »

TheDrkDrgn wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:55 pm I’m stuck. Still have quest for herbs, remedy, and pet chicken. Recently finished castle underground and lighthouse. Unable to find where to go next. Also have quest to talk to moon. Found her but she doesn’t light up to talk. Please help. King and princess also aren’t talking
Try going in cave to scorpions on 4.8, walk up use door then walk right up left to map border then down there could be another moon which you could talk to.
3.3k+ mage
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

On the island where you fished for gold fish is the cave with moon inside. To the left is a "false" moon you need to talk with. Then the real moon on the right near top will talk with you and give a mushroom quest.
Retired
TheDrkDrgn

Post by TheDrkDrgn »

Gullander wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:18 pm On the island where you fished for gold fish is the cave with moon inside. To the left is a "false" moon you need to talk with. Then the real moon on the right near top will talk with you and give a mushroom quest.
Thank you Theo. I will try that. If not see you tomorrow
TheDrkDrgn

Post by TheDrkDrgn »

Ok fake moon, then moon. And spoke with spectral guy who sent me to treasure room with a monster who killed me. Went back. Got 4/5 mushrooms. Been around this cave many times and even chopped trees that don’t disappear. Can not find the other mushroom
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

The worms in there drop the fifth mushroom. Keep killing them until it drops. I had my dwarf wait until he was 750 to drop the last mushroom because they are hard to kill.
Retired
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

TheDrkDrgn wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:21 am Ok fake moon, then moon. And spoke with spectral guy who sent me to treasure room with a monster who killed me. Went back. Got 4/5 mushrooms. Been around this cave many times and even chopped trees that don’t disappear. Can not find the other mushroom
Send me screen shot from quest after i come help you :)
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
TheDrkDrgn

Post by TheDrkDrgn »

merisajan wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:47 am
TheDrkDrgn wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:21 am Ok fake moon, then moon. And spoke with spectral guy who sent me to treasure room with a monster who killed me. Went back. Got 4/5 mushrooms. Been around this cave many times and even chopped trees that don’t disappear. Can not find the other mushroom
Send me screen shot from quest after i come help you :)
TYVM I did get help to figure that particular quest out. I appreciate everyone’s help on this forum