GM help us clear up the misunderstandings

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Theo

Re: GM help us clear up the misunderstandings

Post by Theo »

Lorion wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:18 am
Aogon wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:12 am
srle0nida$ wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:06 am One thing is true: putting Galbatroix as GM was the worst mistake an ADMIN could make, when he became GM, a few days ago he was participating in a war and fighting for the English side.
As much as he says he is impartial, he is not. And his actions prove it!
Russian and Latino players are arrested every day. Are we the only ones who make mistakes in the game? No.

I have already reported Jinnx, Theo with videos and photos of them killing my pets.
Report JokerPoker with videos and photos of him breaking rules
I reported Killerog for killing pets with /time to look at the records and nothing was done.
And to this day he keeps saying that he still doesn't have the authority to arrest, but every day he arrests someone.

He became a GM to defend his friends and punish his enemies.

A GM must be at least a neutral player, who does not position himself in PVP, or better yet, must be a person who does not play, is trained and has no friends.

The combatant needs to intervene immediately!

I wonder what will happen to the game if your mutiny works and you arrest all your enemies. Want a game just for you? Who will attack? Will there be no more wars? Won't that be boring?
He's a JrGM still, so all his cases are worked with another GM. That's to make sure they understand the rules and nuances properly, and to make sure biases aren't creeping in.

You may think only one "side" is getting jailed, but that's probably because you're only talking to one "side" about getting jailed.

Sugar catches a lot more flies than vinegar.
I havent seen players from oposite side being jailed,on this topic you answered to everyone's post except mine because i made LONG LONG pharagraph with total profs and you know im right but you just dont want to admit it
Maybe "the opposite side" follows rules better? I constantly see someone like Lorion, BQ, __OGRIK__, Leon6666, rosense... breaking rules but never (that I remember) have I seen "opposite side" breake rules.
3.3k+ mage
Lesovik 77

Post by Lesovik 77 »

Aogon wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:24 pm
Lesovik 77 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:07 pm -My game nickname is Legat2 lvl 3861
Date of punishment 25.12.2023
-the punishment was issued without explanation (which point of the rules was violated)
-I was punished for using mobs in PVP.
So, you were told why you were punished. Case closed.

If you were told to contact a GM in 30 days for release, it means you are being jailed for 30 days. When you get out after contacting a GM might be dependent on how busy they are, as it takes our time and resources to do so.
not one of the rules prohibits the use of mobs in PVP
earlier, I sent a report to this player where he drains pets to me
If the new gm could watch the logs, they would see it.
but they said that there were no violations
And what kind of talk can there be about justice?
Lorion

Post by Lorion »

Theo wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:30 am

He's a JrGM still, so all his cases are worked with another GM. That's to make sure they understand the rules and nuances properly, and to make sure biases aren't creeping in.

You may think only one "side" is getting jailed, but that's probably because you're only talking to one "side" about getting jailed.

I havent seen players from oposite side being jailed,on this topic you answered to everyone's post except mine because i made LONG LONG pharagraph with total profs and you know im right but you just dont want to admit it
Maybe "the opposite side" follows rules better? I constantly see someone like Lorion, BQ, __OGRIK__, Leon6666, rosense... breaking rules but never (that I remember) have I seen "opposite side" breake rules.
And i have video of each violation rule,i did send reports and nothing happened,besides,which rules does "Lorion" break?
§Move in silence,only speak when it's time to say checkmate...§
Theo

Post by Theo »

Lorion wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:44 am
And i have video of each violation rule,i did send reports and nothing happened,besides,which rules does "Lorion" break?
He broke rules 9, 9.b, chat laungage, sharing accounts, 7.
3.3k+ mage
Lorion

Post by Lorion »

Theo wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:50 am

Good one :D if i was sharing account i would be jailed for that LONG LONG ago,chat languange i did,but lets speak about your friends or lets just close our converstations so you dont have to feel ashamed? :)
Theo

Post by Theo »

Lorion wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:45 am

Good one :D if i was sharing account i would be jailed for that LONG LONG ago,chat languange i did,but lets speak about your friends or lets just close our converstations so you dont have to feel ashamed? :)
You're family sharing that's why you're not jailed but it does breake rules.
3.3k+ mage
Lorion

Post by Lorion »

Theo wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:48 am
Lorion wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:45 am
You're family sharing that's why you're not jailed but it does breake rules.
Firstly of all,if i shared account EVEN with family(which i dont do) peoples would recognize it and i would be imidietlly jailed everyone know my style of fight and all i do is just pvp,so your story doesnt hold the watter buddy
srle0nida$

Post by srle0nida$ »

srle0nida$ wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:06 am One thing is true: putting Galbatroix as GM was the worst mistake an ADMIN could make, when he became GM, a few days ago he was participating in a war and fighting for the English side.
As much as he says he is impartial, he is not. And his actions prove it!
Russian and Latino players are arrested every day. Are we the only ones who make mistakes in the game? No.

I have already reported Jinnx, Theo with videos and photos of them killing my pets.
Report JokerPoker with videos and photos of him breaking rules
I reported Killerog for killing pets with /time to look at the records and nothing was done.
And to this day he keeps saying that he still doesn't have the authority to arrest, but every day he arrests someone.

He became a GM to defend his friends and punish his enemies.

A GM must be at least a neutral player, who does not position himself in PVP, or better yet, must be a person who does not play, is trained and has no friends.

The combatant needs to intervene immediately!

I wonder what will happen to the game if your mutiny works and you arrest all your enemies. Want a game just for you? Who will attack? Will there be no more wars? Won't that be boring?

Funny that he is just jrGM for cases against the English side, when it comes to reports on the Russian/Latin side he is already punishing

Since I do not see who is being arrested on the English side, give you an example in which the punishment was applied to them
Who has been on the throne, knows how to get back!

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500
srle0nida$

Post by srle0nida$ »

This is because you are a fanatic by your side, because you tried to kill my pets and my wizard. I've reported you, you have everything to be arrested, there's not just GM in the game that really applies justice.

Daily, your friends break rules, if you don't see, open your eyes
Who has been on the throne, knows how to get back!

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500
Theo

Post by Theo »

srle0nida$ wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:09 am
This is because you are a fanatic by your side, because you tried to kill my pets and my wizard. I've reported you, you have everything to be arrested, there's not just GM in the game that really applies justice.

Daily, your friends break rules, if you don't see, open your eyes
You don't know the rules that's why you make false reports which you think are valid and when GM's see that no rules were broken you don't like it.
3.3k+ mage