As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

srle0nida$

Re: GM help us clear up the misunderstandings

Post by srle0nida$ »

Theo wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:11 am
srle0nida$ wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:09 am
Theo wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:30 am

Maybe "the opposite side" follows rules better? I constantly see someone like Lorion, BQ, __OGRIK__, Leon6666, rosense... breaking rules but never (that I remember) have I seen "opposite side" breake rules.
This is because you are a fanatic by your side, because you tried to kill my pets and my wizard. I've reported you, you have everything to be arrested, there's not just GM in the game that really applies justice.

Daily, your friends break rules, if you don't see, open your eyes
You don't know the rules that's why you make false reports which you think are valid and when GM's see that no rules were broken you don't like it.
You're lucky to have a guardian angel by your side turning a blind eye to everything you do, that's why you say that. One day your house will fall.
Who has been on the throne, knows how to get back!

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500
Theo

Post by Theo »

srle0nida$ wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:15 am
Theo wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:11 am
srle0nida$ wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:09 am

This is because you are a fanatic by your side, because you tried to kill my pets and my wizard. I've reported you, you have everything to be arrested, there's not just GM in the game that really applies justice.

Daily, your friends break rules, if you don't see, open your eyes
You don't know the rules that's why you make false reports which you think are valid and when GM's see that no rules were broken you don't like it.
You're lucky to have a guardian angel by your side turning a blind eye to everything you do, that's why you say that. One day your house will fall.
Even if a GM would want to get someone more punished than the rest he couldn't... All GM's talk and together decide for a players punishment, not one GM alone.
3.3k+ mage
srle0nida$

Post by srle0nida$ »

I spoke my opinion (and that of many of my friends), whoever doesn't agree is fine.
But I hope that the combatant sees this post and knows the dissatisfaction of dozens of players with the GM team.

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500
Lorion

Post by Lorion »

srle0nida$ wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:06 am
Aogon wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:12 am
srle0nida$ wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:06 am One thing is true: putting Galbatroix as GM was the worst mistake an ADMIN could make, when he became GM, a few days ago he was participating in a war and fighting for the English side.
As much as he says he is impartial, he is not. And his actions prove it!
Russian and Latino players are arrested every day. Are we the only ones who make mistakes in the game? No.

I have already reported Jinnx, Theo with videos and photos of them killing my pets.
Report JokerPoker with videos and photos of him breaking rules
I reported Killerog for killing pets with /time to look at the records and nothing was done.
And to this day he keeps saying that he still doesn't have the authority to arrest, but every day he arrests someone.

He became a GM to defend his friends and punish his enemies.

A GM must be at least a neutral player, who does not position himself in PVP, or better yet, must be a person who does not play, is trained and has no friends.

The combatant needs to intervene immediately!

I wonder what will happen to the game if your mutiny works and you arrest all your enemies. Want a game just for you? Who will attack? Will there be no more wars? Won't that be boring?
He's a JrGM still, so all his cases are worked with another GM. That's to make sure they understand the rules and nuances properly, and to make sure biases aren't creeping in.

You may think only one "side" is getting jailed, but that's probably because you're only talking to one "side" about getting jailed.

Sugar catches a lot more flies than vinegar.
Funny that he is just jrGM for cases against the English side, when it comes to reports on the Russian/Latin side he is already punishing

Since I do not see who is being arrested on the English side, give you an example in which the punishment was applied to them
I've made tons of reports against their side with /info and full prof of rule violation but still it been ignored...
§Move in silence,only speak when it's time to say checkmate...§
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Friends, see how many GM we lost
You don't really feel how soulless everything is when there are GM what do they do
They only enforce the rules only this And that's why they are always heartbroken and sad and leave us alone Well, think a little This is the game A very lovely entertainment game full of features and exciting things And the GM who always made the game more fun and amazing What are we doing now, we don't have any celebration Why? Because they are selfish and don't think how much they are bothering the GM just for enforcing the rules Are you happy and satisfied now?
Please don't bother them, there are only two left Only two numbers You are bothering them again Is it really hard to read the rules? Is it so hard to follow the rules to enjoy yourself and others? Do you remember the days before, how much the Gm used to celebrate for us? Now they are heartbroken and gone and we don't have any celebration either Just because of selfish people who break the rules for their own pleasure and blame the Gm And they insult the Gm
:|
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

I am against voting for drop recolor item at pvp
Wy ?
Because
Many players do not understand that many do not like pvp They attack and kill the player who is fighting monsters and his life is red It's fun for the person who did it, but for the person who died and lost the item There are two modes One is that he also likes the battle and goes to the person who killed him and they fight together Two, this person does not like fighting at all and the only feeling he has is hatred and anger So he goes
Buy recolor item and happy for it if someone attack him or pvp he or she never lost items
You now realize how hard it is to endure what you love So understand others and understand that they don't like PvP Does he understand? Is it hard to understand that many people do not like PvP?
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
Lorion

Post by Lorion »

merisajan wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:26 am I am against voting for drop recolor item at pvp
Wy ?
Because
Many players do not understand that many do not like pvp They attack and kill the player who is fighting monsters and his life is red It's fun for the person who did it, but for the person who died and lost the item There are two modes One is that he also likes the battle and goes to the person who killed him and they fight together Two, this person does not like fighting at all and the only feeling he has is hatred and anger So he goes
Buy recolor item and happy for it if someone attack him or pvp he or she never lost items
You now realize how hard it is to endure what you love So understand others and understand that they don't like PvP Does he understand? Is it hard to understand that many people do not like PvP?
This topic is not about color items you missed the post
§Move in silence,only speak when it's time to say checkmate...§
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Of course, there is another solution If a permanent protector can be bought If the admin does this for the exam Please try Sale of permanent protection And until the player breaks this and fights another, the shield runs out and has to be bought again I am sure that many problems of the game will be solved only by buying this item Just try it and see how effective it is. New players can buy and easily play without worrying about getting killed Just try for a few months then if at pvp drop recolor item all players no have problem because the can buying permanent protect for always and if they attak another player or join clan its gona and he or she should buy again :) ;)
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Lorion wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:33 am
merisajan wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:26 am I am against voting for drop recolor item at pvp
Wy ?
Because
This topic is not about color items you missed the post
Yes i know but if speak about it i think no problem ;) because more player speak about it they here post too the can see it
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
srle0nida$

Post by srle0nida$ »

merisajan wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:06 am Friends, see how many GM we lost
You don't really feel how soulless everything is when there are GM what do they do
They only enforce the rules only this And that's why they are always heartbroken and sad and leave us alone Well, think a little This is the game A very lovely entertainment game full of features and exciting things And the GM who always made the game more fun and amazing What are we doing now, we don't have any celebration Why? Because they are selfish and don't think how much they are bothering the GM just for enforcing the rules Are you happy and satisfied now?
Please don't bother them, there are only two left Only two numbers You are bothering them again Is it really hard to read the rules? Is it so hard to follow the rules to enjoy yourself and others? Do you remember the days before, how much the Gm used to celebrate for us? Now they are heartbroken and gone and we don't have any celebration either Just because of selfish people who break the rules for their own pleasure and blame the Gm And they insult the Gm
:|
It is better to have no GM than to have a GM who is not impartial and fair.
The problem here is not about breaking rules. The problem is about applying punishment, because both sides (English and Russians/Latins) break rules, but only one is punished for doing so.
That is the problem

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500