GM help us clear up the misunderstandings

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

srle0nida$

Re: GM help us clear up the misunderstandings

Post by srle0nida$ »

merisajan wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:26 am I am against voting for drop recolor item at pvp
Wy ?
Because
Many players do not understand that many do not like pvp They attack and kill the player who is fighting monsters and his life is red It's fun for the person who did it, but for the person who died and lost the item There are two modes One is that he also likes the battle and goes to the person who killed him and they fight together Two, this person does not like fighting at all and the only feeling he has is hatred and anger So he goes
Buy recolor item and happy for it if someone attack him or pvp he or she never lost items
You now realize how hard it is to endure what you love So understand others and understand that they don't like PvP Does he understand? Is it hard to understand that many people do not like PvP?
I think you only read 2 sentences in the thread about dropping recolored items.
If you are not in a clan or on the outlaw, your recolored item will not be dropped.

Only those who like PvP will lose an item, because when joining a clan you accept the term of being attacked at any time
Who has been on the throne, knows how to get back!

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

srle0nida$ wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:59 pm
merisajan wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:06 am Friends, see how many GM we lost
You don't really feel how soulless everything is when there are GM what do they do
They only enforce the rules only this And that's why they are always heartbroken and sad and leave us alone Well, think a little This is the game A very lovely entertainment game full of features and exciting things And the GM who always made the game more fun and amazing What are we doing now, we don't have any celebration Why? Because they are selfish and don't think how much they are bothering the GM just for enforcing the rules Are you happy and satisfied now?
Please don't bother them, there are only two left Only two numbers You are bothering them again Is it really hard to read the rules? Is it so hard to follow the rules to enjoy yourself and others? Do you remember the days before, how much the Gm used to celebrate for us? Now they are heartbroken and gone and we don't have any celebration either Just because of selfish people who break the rules for their own pleasure and blame the Gm And they insult the Gm
:|
It is better to have no GM than to have a GM who is not impartial and fair.
The problem here is not about breaking rules. The problem is about applying punishment, because both sides (English and Russians/Latins) break rules, but only one is punished for doing so.
That is the problem
Are all GMs like this? Being unfair? In Sama's opinion, is it reasonable that all of them are not fair? All of them follow the rules, which may have been observed more than eight years ago. The same problem happened to them. These rules were written many years ago and there are only a few who break them and always cause trouble in the game and always ruin the celebrations. Why, because they are selfish, they bring pets to the celebration, the animals die They threaten the GMs, say bad things and spoil the party It is better not to have irresponsible players who do not want to follow any rules it is better
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

srle0nida$ wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:02 pm
merisajan wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:26 am I am against voting for drop recolor item at pvp
Wy ?
Because
Many players do not understand that many do not like pvp They attack and kill the player who is fighting monsters and his life is red It's fun for the person who did it, but for the person who died and lost the item There are two modes One is that he also likes the battle and goes to the person who killed him and they fight together Two, this person does not like fighting at all and the only feeling he has is hatred and anger So he goes
Buy recolor item and happy for it if someone attack him or pvp he or she never lost items
You now realize how hard it is to endure what you love So understand others and understand that they don't like PvP Does he understand? Is it hard to understand that many people do not like PvP?
I think you only read 2 sentences in the thread about dropping recolored items.
If you are not in a clan or on the outlaw, your recolored item will not be dropped.

Only those who like PvP will lose an item, because when joining a clan you accept the term of being attacked at any time
When the items recolor have drop, it doesn't matter if they are members of the clan or not it drop at pvp
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
RevenShas

Post by RevenShas »

It's funny, all I see is rule breakers complaining about the GM team
I don't see any player that keeps to the rules complaining that we ruin the game, mainly because they never see us, and when they do they have no reason to fear us being there, because they did nothing wrong.

I have no friends in game, I have no enemies, I never clanned and never attack people with ill intentions (I do slow people alot then run away that's called a joke some will get it some wont) I grind and offer sanctuary to anyone that asks to join me if I don't want to grind alone regardless of language or where they are from

That being said, I have personally overseen or newest JrGM and I am the one that has decided all punishments given by him, so all the claims about him picking sides is completely wrong, as he would not take an action without my say so.

And just to try and clear somethings up

If I tell you that your account is permanently jailed and you attempt to try and go around the GM team, then I will talk to comp personally and make sure that the punishment given will stick

No one is jailed without being told why, just because you don't like the answer don't mean we haven't told you, posting screenshot that take things out of context won't help

For example Opasniis post, what he dont show is that I explained it to him three times, then when I released that he was just going to keep saying the same things over again, yes I told him to work it out from what I already told him

I could name and shame almost everyone that has posted here crying that they don't know why, I could also post the proof showing you all as liers that it was explained, and you did indeed break the rules
That is all privileged information that normal players do not have access to but the GM team has at there finger tips

So please keep bashing the GM team for your own mistakes and maybe one day the world will see all the secrets you don't want to come out come out

All them alts used to kill friends pets
All the horrendous language that would deeply upset your mother's
All the people caught auto clicking or just afk

I'm quite sure no player would like there dirty laundry put out in public

So going forward the solutions to all this is quite simple, stop breaking rules, you will have no issue with the GM team, keep breaking rules you will be caught and punished, maybe not as soon as you done it, but everything is recorded in the games logs and you will be punished eventually
SrGM
GM RevenShas
RevenShasO-2060

Useful links
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
General game help

Beware the rise of the dragons
Jdjsnaba

Post by Jdjsnaba »

RevenShas wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:14 pm It's funny, all I see is rule breakers complaining about the GM team
I don't see any player that keeps to the rules complaining that we ruin the game, mainly because they never see us, and when they do they have no reason to fear us being there, because they did nothing wrong.

I have no friends in game, I have no enemies, I never clanned and never attack people with ill intentions (I do slow people alot then run away that's called a joke some will get it some wont) I grind and offer sanctuary to anyone that asks to join me if I don't want to grind alone regardless of language or where they are from

That being said, I have personally overseen or newest JrGM and I am the one that has decided all punishments given by him, so all the claims about him picking sides is completely wrong, as he would not take an action without my say so.

If I tell you that your account is permanently jailed and you attempt to try and go around the GM team, then I will talk to comp personally and make sure that the punishment given will stick

No one is jailed without being told why, just because you don't like the answer don't mean we haven't told you, posting screenshot that take things out of context won't help

For example Opasniis post, what he dont show is that I explained it to him three times, then when I released that he was just going to keep saying the same things over again, yes I told him to work it out from what I already told him

I could name and shame almost everyone that has posted here crying that they don't know why, I could also post the proof showing you all as liers that it was explained, and you did indeed break the rules
That is all privileged information that normal players do not have access to but the GM team has at there finger tips

So please keep bashing the GM team for your own mistakes and maybe one day the world will see all the secrets you don't want to come out come out

So going forward the solutions to all this is quite simple, stop breaking rules, you will have no issue with the GM team, keep breaking rules you will be caught and punished, maybe not as soon as you done it, but everything is recorded in the games logs and you will be punished eventually
I still don’t understand what the problem is in giving public answers to players’ questions?
They gave their consent to this, why are you saying that you can ruin the game for us?
Here people are simply asking for explanations to their questions.
Jdjsnaba

Post by Jdjsnaba »

RevenShas wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:14 pm It's funny, all I see is rule breakers complaining about the GM team

We can also send evidence that your actions contradict your words
I wonder why we don't do this?
If our answers are not liked by the person whose words and actions are in the screenshots, then we may get banned again
Your answer made me laugh a lot, it's the funniest thing I've read all day
Oh yes, I didn’t want to offend anyone with these words :)
srle0nida$

Post by srle0nida$ »

I hope that the records that are saved are not just on the Russian/Spanish side as is happening at the moment.

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500
srle0nida$

Post by srle0nida$ »

And I've seen GMs leveling up with 'English' several of them, even a wizard trying to heal someone while there was pvp, that doesn't seem like the attitude of someone who doesn't have 'friends'. Anyway.

Criticism will exist as long as you are not being impartial, arrest everyone, so that only you are left in the game

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

That is one of the most incredible things I have ever read.
People who aren't in power become upset over what they, whether rightly or wrongly, perceive as unfair by throwing insults and such...but people in positions of power do not suffer unfairness in such a way and should absolutely not speak in such language, even less so than others.
By sending this you have clearly shown that you are no better than those you claim to be fighting against for their actions.
The language of you being able to "name and shame" others (etc.) is entirely the kind of language you as a GM MUST fight against, not use yourself.

And the amount of factually incorrect statements in that message is just overwhelming.
Aogon, for example, comes out with a respectful, at least reasonable response whilst you come out in anger.

And yes, you are right, those who don't have issues with the team don't complain about it, but that is obvious. The minute you complain about it, you by definition already have issues with it. Who breaks the rules is decided by you, and when people punished claim that you misused that power, you claim only those complaining are those who broke the rules. Of course!
So yes, only "rule breakers complain about the team" (mostly), but that's because you have labelled them as such, not because they are objectively that.
And don't think vast numbers of people don't complain about the team behind closed doors. It's just that those don't go as far as to complain to you, as they are still fine themselves.

Threatening people by revealing data about them is not only illegal and a violation of the rules, but also clearly morally incorrect and just all-round astonishing to come from the mouth of a person who is claiming complete innocence.

I am not saying that everything people say against you in this topic is true, and you certainly do endure harassment, but the solution certainly isn't to return the favour with such language.
With me personally dealing with issues seemingly caused on your end, perhaps with bugs in the tools you use, I must say that the sheer volume of people complaining openly and privately about these issues constantly for years, should at least warrant that the team thoroughly look into the problem and finds solutions to fix it. Such a volume of these complaints here and elsewhere over the past few years cannot just be a fluke.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Leone

Post by Leone »

Actually, there is a precedent for revealing players' rule breaking on the forum from a very long time ago.

viewtopic.php?t=12705

There have been more. This is just one example. I do not lie - the forum history is there for everyone to check.

In this case, the player gave permission for their case to be publicly discussed by the GM team and when this happens, there is outrage.

Now, imagine that multiplied by dozens of reports per day that are not mentioned in this thread.

Every GM has a different style. Ryaca was very different to witch, and Hobbs to Akkilles. Of course they were. That's life and that's people's personalities.

But, every single GM has worked for the development of this game. I have seen them all.