GM help us clear up the misunderstandings

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

merisajan

Re: GM help us clear up the misunderstandings

Post by merisajan »

Jdjsnaba wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:30 am
RevenShas wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:14 pm It's funny, all I see is rule breakers complaining about the GM team
I don't see any player that keeps to the rules complaining that we ruin the game, mainly because they never see us, and when they do they have no reason to fear us being there, because they did nothing wrong.

I have no friends in game, I have no enemies, I never clanned and never attack people with ill intentions (I do slow people alot then run away that's called a joke some will get it some wont) I grind and offer sanctuary to anyone that asks to join me if I don't want to grind alone regardless of language or where they are from

That being said, I have personally overseen or newest JrGM and I am the one that has decided all punishments given by him, so all the claims about him picking sides is completely wrong, as he would not take an action without my say so.

And just to try and clear somethings up

If I tell you that your account is permanently jailed and you attempt to try and go around the GM team, then I will talk to comp personally and make sure that the punishment given will stick

No one is jailed without being told why, just because you don't like the answer don't mean we haven't told you, posting screenshot that take things out of context won't help

For example Opasniis post, what he dont show is that I explained it to him three times, then when I released that he was just going to keep saying the same things over again, yes I told him to work it out from what I already told him

I could name and shame almost everyone that has posted here crying that they don't know why, I could also post the proof showing you all as liers that it was explained, and you did indeed break the rules
That is all privileged information that normal players do not have access to but the GM team has at there finger tips

So please keep bashing the GM team for your own mistakes and maybe one day the world will see all the secrets you don't want to come out come out

All them alts used to kill friends pets
All the horrendous language that would deeply upset your mother's
All the people caught auto clicking or just afk

I'm quite sure no player would like there dirty laundry put out in public

So going forward the solutions to all this is quite simple, stop breaking rules, you will have no issue with the GM team, keep breaking rules you will be caught and punished, maybe not as soon as you done it, but everything is recorded in the games logs and you will be punished eventually
This is exactly what they are asking you to do. The players consented to the disclosure of information
Just send proof and that's it
This is the only thing they ask here, you have the power do it
I already made a thread with the disclosure of information and GM deleted it the reason Messing up the site Yes, the environment here is tense They are right, why should the environment become tense?
As a player, I am against making the environment tense and harassing the GMs And I want these two GMs to remain for us Please don't hurt them Stop harassing GMs Let the game be happy Let them celebrate for us with joy as before
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Lorion wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:14 pm
LostKnight wrote: So you know EXACTLY why you were put in jail.

I'll bet you are NOT going to tell us what they said when you were jailed are you?
Sure i am they did not told me anything for a matter of fact
So you are claiming that you were NOT told why you were jailed.

SrGM Reven said he told you why you were put in jail, that everyone put in jail is told why they are put there. GM Reven's words are backed by game logs.
Last edited by LostKnight on Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

LostKnight wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:08 pm SrGM Reven said he told you why you were put in jail, that everyone put in jail is told why they are put there. GM Reven's words are backed by game logs.
They don't tell you in-game around 99% of the time.
Lorion had his stuff with Reven over Messenger. Reven apparently hasn't told him there.

I just cannot stand it when people know enough about something, that they think they know everything, but not enough to realise that they don't actually know.
A perfect example would be this, of course.
LostKnight wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:48 pm Barkley, creator of a map that was wiped off the face of FT because you cheated in it's creation
Are you going to answer my last posts question?
Co-emperor of SHD
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Barkley wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:27 pm I just cannot stand it when people know enough about something, that they think they know everything, but not enough to realise that they don't actually know.
A perfect example would be this, of course.
Let's address something else you said: Yes I HATE PvP and to not initiate it, I do my best to avoid it. BUT I have killed people that attacked me. I think a total of three in 5 years.
This is an RPG And LK has been told by a few people he played his ROLE well.

Now there is this that you came out with:
Really
"I just cannot stand it when people know enough about something, that they think they know everything, but not enough to realise that they don't actually know."
and three questions you asked:
Ask yourself, how do you play ft? Do you PvP? No. Do you engage in clan stuff? No.
Question 1: Why should I ask myself what I already know.
Question 2: WRONG! The answer is YES! I do not like to, I have had it forced on LK and other alts.
Question 3: WRONG! The answer is YES! And I have PVPed in clans, well mostly PvDied and a few times lost gear, still do not like it, but no choice in a clan. In my time playing FT I have been involved in 6 to 8 clans, with alts of course. Even LK has a build level of 1, he was in a clan for about an hour with a friend just to show me the map.
In fact one of my clan alts was in a clan on your clan map that no longer exists.
Right now If I reinstalled the game and reactivated my accounts I think I have alts in 6 clans - one of which my alt is the Duke. Another clan I created gave the "Duke" to a friend.

So much for "I just cannot stand it when people know enough about something, that they think they know everything, but not enough to realise that they don't actually know."
Barkley wrote:
LostKnight wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:48 pm Barkley, creator of a map that was wiped off the face of FT because you cheated in it's creation
I really like that quote, thank you for quoting it again

Now for me: Reven's post was NOT disrespectful or rude in any way at all.

You said:
I wrote a serious post, that in my sincere belief did not disrespect or misrepresent anybody.
but you certainly did:
And the amount of factually incorrect statements in that message is just overwhelming.
PROVE IT!
I am always AFK!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

srle0nida$ wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:29 pm And I've seen GMs leveling up with 'English' several of them, even a wizard trying to heal someone while there was pvp, that doesn't seem like the attitude of someone who doesn't have 'friends'. Anyway.

Criticism will exist as long as you are not being impartial, arrest everyone, so that only you are left in the game
Yea I think I was at one of those. Someone came and started PvPing and dragging mobs to the pets during a quite fishing session. AND there was at least one Spanish person there as well and it was a person that had attacked me in the past.

GM's when not doing GM stuff are allowed to have friends on their non-GM accounts.
GM's acting in the roll of GMs do not have friends, they treat all the same.
I am always AFK!
Lorion

Post by Lorion »

LostKnight wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:08 pm
Lorion wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:14 pm
LostKnight wrote: So you know EXACTLY why you were put in jail.

I'll bet you are NOT going to tell us what they said when you were jailed are you?
Sure i am they did not told me anything for a matter of fact
So you are claiming that you were NOT told why you were jailed.

SrGM Reven said he told you why you were put in jail, that everyone put in jail is told why they are put there. GM Reven's words are backed by game logs.
No he did not and i have photo ,does he? no:) do you?no and no i cant ask him why because he ignore me anywhere i message him because he hates me,its his problem not mine tho for his age its shame to act so childish
§Move in silence,only speak when it's time to say checkmate...§
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Barkley wrote:Ask yourself, how do you play ft? Do you PvP? No. Do you engage in clan stuff? No.
LostKnight wrote:Yes I HATE PvP and to not initiate it, I do my best to avoid it. BUT I have killed people that attacked me. I think a total of three in 5 years.
This is an RPG And LK has been told by a few people he played his ROLE well.
[...]
Question 1: Why should I ask myself what I already know.
Question 2: WRONG! The answer is YES! I do not like to, I have had it forced on LK and other alts.
Question 3: WRONG! The answer is YES! And I have PVPed in clans, well mostly PvDied and a few times lost gear, still do not like it, but no choice in a clan. In my time playing FT I have been involved in 6 to 8 clans, with alts of course. Even LK has a build level of 1, he was in a clan for about an hour with a friend just to show me the map.
Right now If I reinstalled the game and reactivated my accounts I think I have alts in 6 clans - one of which my alt is the Duke. Another clan I created gave the "Duke" to a friend.
Common sense already tells you what I meant.
I don't like PvP either, though I have been part of quite a lot of it. I have spent thousands of hours doing things related to clans. You cannot reasonably claim, that after a bit of experience in it, you know exactly how everything works, how is like, what needs changing, ....
I didn't say you know nothing about it, I'm just saying you don't have the kind of experience in clans/PvP as I do, just like I don't have as much experience as you in things you do.

LostKnight wrote:In fact one of my clan alts was in a clan on your clan map that no longer exists.
:lol:
LostKnight wrote:So much for "I just cannot stand it when people know enough about something, that they think they know everything, but not enough to realise that they don't actually know."
It's even more accurate now.
LostKnight wrote:
Barkley wrote:
I really like that quote, thank you for quoting it again
Here it is again.

LostKnight wrote:
And the amount of factually incorrect statements in that message is just overwhelming.
PROVE IT!
RevenShas wrote:It's funny, all I see is rule breakers complaining about the GM team
This statement is technically correct, but what it implies is not.
Whilst most do not complain about the team in public if they haven't had any issues with it personally, a large number of players do privately complain about various things, like inactivity and bias.
I'm certainly not going to name the people I know, and the VAST majority certainly haven't talked to me about it.
Only "rule breakers complain about the GM team", but that's because they have been labelled as such, not because they are objectively that.
People aren't mad because they are rule breakers, they are mad because they are in their mind falsely labelled as such.
RevenShas wrote:I have no friends in game, I have no enemies, I never clanned and never attack people with ill intentions
1. Everyone has friends and enemies. Of all GM's, tough, Reven is the one with the most biased decisions.
I have multiple friends who have gotten out of things they shouldn't have, simply by being friends with Reven.

2. I also have multiple friends who were punished for rather ludicrous reasons, just because Reven didn't like them.
I'm not going to go look for all the screenshots and ask for more, but I have seen many pretty rude messages in various different places. If you want, I can ask people if I can send those here.
I'll give you one example of him contradicting this claim here, and one later.

Reven wasn't in clan at this time, I'm not sure about celestial, but he probably was.
Celestial came and attacked an enemy of his. That enemy was in a clan. Celestial had a fight with him, and during that fight Reven started healing that player. Celestial was upset and attacked Revens (non GM) account and killed it.
Reven logged into his GM account and jailed celestial for violating this section of rule 9b:
excessive hunting of the player
I believe Reven claims, that he was healing either himself from some monster, or some other person and wasn't engaging in PvP. From celestials perspective, whether intentionally or not, Reven was engaging in PvP by healing that player.
And even if Reven hasn't engaged in PvP first, he wasn't "excessively hunted" by celestial, he was in a fight ONCE. Reven also jailed another one of celestials accounts minutes later, and then IP banned him.
Celestial was only released after the direct intervention of comp.
Main sources: celesital, Reven

3. I saw Reven on his main account in the same clan as me earlier this year. In fact, it was a clan in which I was the only lord ([Hive]). Judging by the fact that I have been inactive for months, and I don't snoop around seraching for Reven, its probably fair to assume that that wasn't the only clan.

RevenShas wrote:That being said, I have personally overseen or newest JrGM and I am the one that has decided all punishments given by him, so all the claims about him picking sides is completely wrong, as he would not take an action without my say so.
Again, technically correct, Galba couldn't have done anything wrong, because Reven made all the decisions.
But people didn't know that when they were upset at Galbas injustice, it was actually Reven making the decisions.
Honestly, thanks to Reven for clearing up the confusion, as everyone was privately shocked about how Galba transformed into being unfair overnight.
I cannot wait for the good Galba to be able to make his decisions without others deciding on his behalf.
RevenShas wrote:So please keep bashing the GM team for your own mistakes and maybe one day the world will see all the secrets you don't want to come out come out

All them alts used to kill friends pets
All the horrendous language that would deeply upset your mother's
All the people caught auto clicking or just afk

I'm quite sure no player would like there dirty laundry put out in public
If thats not an implicit threat, what is?
...a suggestion that something unpleasant or violent will happen...

RevenShas wrote:All them alts used to kill friends pets
This familiar wording clearly refers to my brother. In order to save time, I'll only mention what is relevant.

So Reven has repeatedly implicitly threatened to "reveal" the name of the relevant account, though hilariously, we "revealed" the name long ago.
Reven doesn't like shade, so when he sees this "pet killer" he instantly jails it and says "funs over shade". My brother is not shade and he repeatedly told Reven. The team eventually jailed my brother's other accounts, because Reven claimed that he was impersonating shade (shade would've been fine with it if he was asked).

RevenShas wrote:All the people caught auto clicking or just afk
Here's something you didn't know: Who's the first person caught by comps system of scanning your device and checking if you're using auto clickers on ft?
The answer? I opened Messenger one day, and found out it was... me!?
Obviously, everyone knew it was wrong, and later when I was incorrectly permanently jailed Rasta mentioned the auto clicker, though not even he had to audacity to claim that it was correct, he said it was false!

Maybe there are so many issues with the tools, that all the people complaining are actually victims of the defectiveness of the tools used by the GMs.
Who knows who could be on such a list if it was published? Maybe even you could be on it, if I am :lol:

Thank you, for being one of the few people who knows how to write a well-written, serious and yet interesting/funny post.
Perhaps I was not clear enough, as you seem to have answered everything, except for what I wanted you to. What I wanted you to answer was this:
Barkley wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:49 am Out of genuine curiosity, what do you think about my actual talking point which I repeatedly try to make?
That being: That the rules should be clear, detailed and enforced as they are written so everyone knows exactly how everything has to go, and not as subjective as they are now.
People who don't speak English seem to get jailed more often (on average). Wouldn't you say that's probably because there are issues to do with translations or similar?
I cannot understand how making things clearer, especially for people who aren't fluent in English, can be a bad thing.

I had to write this entire post twice for you because my connection deleted it :?
Co-emperor of SHD
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Let's go right to the the nuts and bolts:
Barkley wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:26 pm Perhaps I was not clear enough, as you seem to have answered everything, except for what I wanted you to. What I wanted you to answer was this:
Barkley wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:49 am Out of genuine curiosity, what do you think about my actual talking point which I repeatedly try to make?
That being: That the rules should be clear, detailed and enforced as they are written so everyone knows exactly how everything has to go, and not as subjective as they are now.
People who don't speak English seem to get jailed more often (on average). Wouldn't you say that's probably because there are issues to do with translations or similar?
I cannot understand how making things clearer, especially for people who aren't fluent in English, can be a bad thing.
YUP, I think the rules need a rewrite and made clearer. always have.
And I have said so in many of my posts on the forum so no secret or surprise there.
I am always AFK!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Barkley wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:26 pm
Barkley wrote:Ask yourself, how do you play ft? Do you PvP? No. Do you engage in clan stuff? No.
LostKnight wrote:Question 1: Why should I ask myself what I already know.
Question 2: WRONG! The answer is YES!
Question 3: WRONG! The answer is YES!
Common sense already tells you what I meant.
I don't like PvP either, though I have been part of quite a lot of it. I have spent thousands of hours doing things related to clans. You cannot reasonably claim, that after a bit of experience in it, you know exactly how everything works, how is like, what needs changing, ....
I didn't say you know nothing about it, I'm just saying you don't have the kind of experience in clans/PvP as I do, just like I don't have as much experience as you in things you do.
Wait a sec here. You asked 3 questions and answered #2 and #3 with a: NO!

There was no mention of whether I liked PvP or not or how much experience I had, or is it was more or less than you.

Do you PvP: No - wrong. But very little and when provokes. Mostly I PvL(ogged off).
- One example: LK was attacked by 3 people, I logged off.
- a few minutes later I logged back on and was immediately attacked again by the same people.
- - they almost killed me this time.
- I logged an alt on, walked across 4 maps and started fishing on a different area of the map watching the dots where LK was logged off.
- ten minutes later they left.
- Rule 9 here and maybe Rule 9b

I never said I was a huge PVPer in clans - in fact I was more a PvDie guy.

As for this: I'm just saying you don't have the kind of experience in clans/PvP as I do, just like I don't have as much experience as you in things you do.
That was the first time you started that and yup, I'll agree with it.

OK, I'm outta here.
Let the people who have been jailed {koff koff} unjustly {koff koff} have their way.
I am always AFK!
killer6061

Post by killer6061 »

Then explain to me why the new GM believes his friends, resorts to their call and puts them away without reports just by looking at the logs, although I doubt this too, but not the point (I'm probably wrong) and the same one I threw several reports on 1 of them, his friend killed a pet and it will be visible on the logs that he will even be too lazy to look at, the rest of the violations are visible and these players did nothing, why?