GM help us clear up the misunderstandings

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lorion

Re: GM help us clear up the misunderstandings

Post by Lorion »

killer6061 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:43 pm Then explain to me why the new GM believes his friends, resorts to their call and puts them away without reports just by looking at the logs, although I doubt this too, but not the point (I'm probably wrong) and the same one I threw several reports on 1 of them, his friend killed a pet and it will be visible on the logs that he will even be too lazy to look at, the rest of the violations are visible and these players did nothing, why?
obivously,because they are his friends...
§Move in silence,only speak when it's time to say checkmate...§
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

killer6061 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:43 pm Then explain to me why the new GM believes his friends, resorts to their call and puts them away without reports just by looking at the logs, although I doubt this too, but not the point (I'm probably wrong) and the same one I threw several reports on 1 of them, his friend killed a pet and it will be visible on the logs that he will even be too lazy to look at, the rest of the violations are visible and these players did nothing, why?
I consider myself a friend of JM, this is my opinion, I don't know if their opinion is the same :mrgreen: But when someone killed my pet's, I had to explain to sscreenshots for about a month and he was not punished, but GM said that he should attack another person and he should also file a complaint so that your complaint will be dealt with. It means that maybe GM's friends are in more trouble Complaints may not be addressed. It is in the threads. I reported about the camp and the threat of harassment. JM is just told and nothing can be done Someone camped six times and dropped both my hat and shoes And JM's answer is written, if he continues further, we will deal with it Yes, these are annoying, but they can be forgotten, and I said this, so you know that you are 100% wrong i try never reports because long time should wait for it so i try friend with player for less bother :D
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Nicole-_-

Post by Nicole-_- »

srle0nida$ wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:59 pm
merisajan wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:06 am Friends, see how many GM we lost
You don't really feel how soulless everything is when there are GM what do they do
They only enforce the rules only this And that's why they are always heartbroken and sad and leave us alone Well, think a little This is the game A very lovely entertainment game full of features and exciting things And the GM who always made the game more fun and amazing What are we doing now, we don't have any celebration Why? Because they are selfish and don't think how much they are bothering the GM just for enforcing the rules Are you happy and satisfied now?
Please don't bother them, there are only two left Only two numbers You are bothering them again Is it really hard to read the rules? Is it so hard to follow the rules to enjoy yourself and others? Do you remember the days before, how much the Gm used to celebrate for us? Now they are heartbroken and gone and we don't have any celebration either Just because of selfish people who break the rules for their own pleasure and blame the Gm And they insult the Gm
:|
It is better to have no GM than to have a GM who is not impartial and fair.
The problem here is not about breaking rules. The problem is about applying punishment, because both sides (English and Russians/Latins) break rules, but only one is punished for doing so.
That is the problem
You are totally wrong bud , i report both sides and i myself see both sides get punished so try again.
Zacker918 Archer lvl 592{Jailed}
-D00M- Mage lvl 457
HOMICIDE Ogre lvl 161 (Jailed)
celestial Archer lvl 2435
_Meliodas_ Sword lvl 812
Nicole-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Tiffany-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Myon918/Myon981/Zack918, etc.
Nicole-_-

Post by Nicole-_- »

Nicole-_- wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:46 pm
srle0nida$ wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:59 pm
merisajan wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:06 am Friends, see how many GM we lost
You don't really feel how soulless everything is when there are GM what do they do
They only enforce the rules only this And that's why they are always heartbroken and sad and leave us alone Well, think a little This is the game A very lovely entertainment game full of features and exciting things And the GM who always made the game more fun and amazing What are we doing now, we don't have any celebration Why? Because they are selfish and don't think how much they are bothering the GM just for enforcing the rules Are you happy and satisfied now?
Please don't bother them, there are only two left Only two numbers You are bothering them again Is it really hard to read the rules? Is it so hard to follow the rules to enjoy yourself and others? Do you remember the days before, how much the Gm used to celebrate for us? Now they are heartbroken and gone and we don't have any celebration either Just because of selfish people who break the rules for their own pleasure and blame the Gm And they insult the Gm
:|
It is better to have no GM than to have a GM who is not impartial and fair.
The problem here is not about breaking rules. The problem is about applying punishment, because both sides (English and Russians/Latins) break rules, but only one is punished for doing so.
That is the problem
You are totally wrong bud , i report both sides and i myself see both sides get punished so try again.
Me , myself also gets jailed , my time in this game will end soon and i will live life to the fullest no regrets , its just a game stop whining grow up and get over it
-D00M- Mage lvl 457
_Meliodas_ Sword lvl 812
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Nicole-_- wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:46 pm You are totally wrong bud , i report both sides and i myself see both sides get punished so try again.
Finally a voice of reason!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Nicole-_- wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:47 pm Me , myself also gets jailed , my time in this game will end soon and i will live life to the fullest no regrets , its just a game stop whining grow up and get over it
You and I were not friends in the game, you attacked me just because it's what you did.
That was your game.

I wish you all the best in your life.
I am always AFK!
Nicole-_-

Post by Nicole-_- »

LostKnight wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:09 am
Nicole-_- wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:47 pm Me , myself also gets jailed , my time in this game will end soon and i will live life to the fullest no regrets , its just a game stop whining grow up and get over it
You and I were not friends in the game, you attacked me just because it's what you did.
That was your game.

I wish you all the best in your life.
I only attack you as a joke! Ur a nice person 🙏🏾 never had an intention to kill you
-D00M- Mage lvl 457
_Meliodas_ Sword lvl 812
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Nicole-_- wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:31 am
LostKnight wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:09 am I wish you all the best in your life.
I only attack you as a joke! Ur a nice person 🙏🏾 never had an intention to kill you
That's why I did a

Code: Select all

/forgive
on you.
I am always AFK!
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

You know what....
For you...
As a new years present....
LostKnight wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:48 pm Barkley, creator of a map that was wiped off the face of FT because you cheated in it's creation

Yeah, you deserve it.

/forgive LostKnight
Co-emperor of SHD
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Barkley wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:30 am You know what....
For you...
As a new years present....
LostKnight wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:48 pm Barkley, creator of a map that was wiped off the face of FT because you cheated in it's creation

Yeah, you deserve it.

/forgive LostKnight
I don't remember seeing you apologize
Have you ever apologized to the players?
For the fake map you made You just told your friends how to enter The rest of the players are waiting outside And they used to see that some enter and they cannot I can never forget this ugly thing And I never saw your apology
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1