Deleting an account doesn't work when you're in jail

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Chicken_Egg

Re: Deleting an account doesn't work when you're in jail

Post by Chicken_Egg »

cotne7 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:36 pm I have been there for 1 week with main account
Me too, my friends jailed and me for harassment even might be permeant. That doesn't seem very fair and why did so many players get jailed at the same time now?
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

I'm sure if you would search, there was a post explaining your question.

There are ?2? GM that are semi-active and ?500,000 players. As GM go thru their 1000s of reports, they make a list of accounts and then jail them. Now, because of a back log of reports, you may get jailed months after a report.

In fact, I quit for 4 months, came back and the last char I had logged was jailed. It seems someone had accessed it while I was away. I didn't cry or argue. I understood a rule was broken and I understand the consequences. I did however go thru and change my passwords to my accounts.

But, the delay in being jailed, and being released is because of an overworked and understaffed GM team.
If players would abide by rules they won't have any problems. And if you break rules,or even try and bend rules, and you get in trouble, accept it.

And btw cotne, chicken, I'm not saying u are crying or anything. I was just making a general statement.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Chicken_Egg

Post by Chicken_Egg »

Lestat wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:51 pm I'm sure if you would search, there was a post explaining your question.

There are ?2? GM that are semi-active and ?500,000 players. As GM go thru their 1000s of reports, they make a list of accounts and then jail them. Now, because of a back log of reports, you may get jailed months after a report.

In fact, I quit for 4 months, came back and the last char I had logged was jailed. It seems someone had accessed it while I was away. I didn't cry or argue. I understood a rule was broken and I understand the consequences. I did however go thru and change my passwords to my accounts.

But, the delay in being jailed, and being released is because of an overworked and understaffed GM team.
If players would abide by rules they won't have any problems. And if you break rules,or even try and bend rules, and you get in trouble, accept it.

And btw cotne, chicken, I'm not saying u are crying or anything. I was just making a general statement.
Hm, i don't think there's any active or semi active gms, at least for handling reports. Aogon didn't log in forum or said anything in more than a month (hope he's okay). Other also didn't log in forum for a long time and many players are jailed for more than they were told. Most friends that were meant to be jailed told me they were jailed for 6/8months instead of 1. That's just to much and there are like 1k players that play this game/log on once in a while. Gms don't have thousands of reports but around 100 if not anwserd. It's not gms fault they have to live but the game needs GM's to run and it's hard without them.
Leone

Post by Leone »

GM and IGM active today
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Make daily quest 5b=1lvl
Make gold useful in game again
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Chicken_Egg

Post by Chicken_Egg »

Leone wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:14 am GM and IGM active today
They were for like an hour at spawn fishing and like 20 mobs spawned with 1b hp or more for 1 xp... Game needs GM's punishing players FAIRLY, need more GM's but no one gotten a response from applications.
Chicken_Egg

Post by Chicken_Egg »

cotne7 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:55 pm Make daily quest 5b=1lvl
Make gold useful in game again
5b is to much, +1 lvl pack you can buy with gold for like 3b.
Nicole-_-

Post by Nicole-_- »

Lestat wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:51 pm I'm sure if you would search, there was a post explaining your question.

I didnt know killing a GM was against the rules (player account)
Zacker918 Archer lvl 592{Jailed}
-D00M- Mage lvl 457
HOMICIDE Ogre lvl 161 (Jailed)
celestial Archer lvl 2435
_Meliodas_ Sword lvl 812
Nicole-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Tiffany-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Myon918/Myon981/Zack918, etc.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Change of plans, guys. Perm jailed accounts can now be deleted.
Have FUN!
Omnes Autem Uri