Please ask the GM to sort out the problems of the players and make the rules more understandable for everyone

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Jdjsnaba

Please ask the GM to sort out the problems of the players and make the rules more understandable for everyone

Post by Jdjsnaba »

This is a continuation of the post (viewtopic.php?t=19466 ), which was wrongfully closed by GM Aogon. I want to repeat once again that we want to peacefully deal with the problems of the players and make the game better. As in the previous post, players can describe their stories below in the following form:
- your nickname, level and approximate date of sentencing
- describe what you don't understand.
- describe the alleged action for which the punishment was issued. Describe what you were doing at the moment when you received the punishment
- tell me if you have tried to contact the gm and in what ways. Describe the conversation between you and the gm, if possible, attach screenshots of the correspondence
- describe the entire chronology of punishments, describe repeated appeals to the gm, if they were
- to give his explicit consent to a public discussion of the details of his punishment.

I would like to draw everyone's attention to the fact that the GM does not respond or say something completely different from what is asked of them, in personal messages or when meeting in the game, besides, this is a risk of receiving additional punishment. The -Opasnii-player is an example of this

We ask someone from the official and currently active GM to clearly explain to everyone who wrote their stories in the past or this post what rule was violated, what kind of situation we are talking about and what specific punishment was applied. You can contact us in this post or in private messages on the forum, but please write here that you have responded and contacted us

We also ask you to study and edit the following rules 9 and 9b, the details of which are unclear to us

In the end, I want to clarify that we are waiting for the response of the GM currently in force, which, according to the rules for GM 1 and 3 and our right to challenge GM's decision, must hold a discussion with us. Any correspondence between the players does not relate to the original idea of the post and does not affect the need to close the post, we are contacting the GM directly.
Lestat

Re: Please ask the GM to sort out the problems of the players and make the rules more understandable for everyone

Post by Lestat »

Pretty sure ignoring the GM that said discussion over, thread closed, is another violation.

This is why your arguments are invalid. You refuse to follow forum rules, but expect us to believe you follow game rules?
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Yfars

Re: Please ask the GM to sort out the problems of the players and make the rules more understandable for everyone

Post by Yfars »

Lestat wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:29 pm Pretty sure ignoring the GM that said discussion over, thread closed, is another violation.

This is why your arguments are invalid. You refuse to follow forum rules, but expect us to believe you follow game rules?
The players want to solve their problems and apparently will not give up until they get what they originally came for. And it seems to me that the forum moderators know the rules and will figure out what to do without your opinion. I also don’t see that any of them wants to present themselves as a good player who doesn’t break the rules at all. Absolutely all players have the same rights and they can use them, especially when it comes to their fate, so please leave your showdowns about who is good and bad outside of this post
GM (Administrator) in Omega Vanitas
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Lestat wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:29 pm Pretty sure ignoring the GM that said discussion over, thread closed, is another violation.

Actually, the GM's said the topic was closed due to it descending into insults and is no longer on topic, which was true.

Their intention with this is not as a continuation of that topic, but instead to do what the original topic was supposed to be.
That being the GM's answering people who need their help.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Galbatrox

Post by Galbatrox »

Yfars wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:02 pm

The players want to solve their problems and apparently will not give up until they get what they originally came for. And it seems to me that the forum moderators know the rules and will figure out what to do without your opinion. I also don’t see that any of them wants to present themselves as a good player who doesn’t break the rules at all. Absolutely all players have the same rights and they can use them, especially when it comes to their fate, so please leave your showdowns about who is good and bad outside of this post
Follow forum rule 1 Yfars or you can leave, second off don't be trying to boss around others on here, you have no power to do so nor is your opinion on the matter wanted, so I suggest you quit while you are ahead

For the Rest of you all, this forum thread was already closed before by GM Aogon, if you TRULY want help with your case or want it looked at again or even think you were punished wrongly you can send it PRIVATELY to me or a active GM(which there isn't any so send it to me for something to get done about it in a timely manner) GMs are not biased, I don't care who you are, color of your skin, or what language you speak, GMs will help you if you help yourself
Useful links

GAME RULES

Forum Rules
General game help

Reports Need To Have /info If You Want Your Case Handled Quickly