*Help_Report*

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: *Help_Report*

Post by Leone »

Aogon

Post by Aogon »

It's long overdue, but the items have been added to your bag. Keep your items safe! If you can, keep the most precious items in the player bags, not the ones for pets.
Raize wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:22 am Hi I'm Raize
I lost my quest item.ie:
Bravery medal
Rusty key
Could possibly Gm return them back
Aogon

Post by Aogon »

The item has been returned to Krazier's bag. Key a closer eye on it this time! :lol:
Maxsimus wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:29 pm Please return the key to the cemetery to my bag, I have lost it and cannot complete the quest with this item (character: Kraizer )
Aogon

Post by Aogon »

Book returned. Better late than never!
huguin wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:05 pm Hi gms i need help because i don't have quest ítems the book of the beekepeer i don't wanna make a new acc because i purchase 10 lvls and 1 pet thanks For allá the name of My acc it's huguin :P
Aogon

Post by Aogon »

Item has been added to your inventory.
Aogon wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:21 pm We need more information to help. Please read the post linked below and include some more information please.

viewtopic.php?t=18404

Arem wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:46 pm Здравствуйте, я не могу выполнить задания у стражника около дома Кэлкуна. Скорей всего выкинул книгу для пчеловода.

Edited by Aogon:
Please post in English in the main part of the forum (forum eule 10).

Translated text of your issue:
Hello, I can’t complete the tasks from the guard near Calkun’s house. Most likely I threw out the book for the beekeeper.
Chrollo

Re: *Help_Report* I NEED HELP

Post by Chrollo »

Hello I AM JINNX I WAS IN JAIL FOR 1 WEEK MY RELEASE DATE WAS 8/4/24 , NOW ITS 12/4/24 . AM STILL IN JAIL , I TEXTED GMs who's dealing with my CASE THERE IS NO ANSWER. HELP ME !! I WANT TO PLAY THE GAME

Edited: Read this important post Chrollo !! viewtopic.php?t=18399
Chrollo

Post by Chrollo »

I read the rules and I got punished, I did my time , I contacted GMs about it, that my jail time ended and am still in Jail? Do I go read the rules again?

Edited: Exactly that. Go ahead, read rule 11 please. After you've read the rule 11, then probably you'd understand why your jailing time could be extended.
Chrollo

Post by Chrollo »

Please don't delete my msg . I ill say it again I texted BOTH OF GM REVEN AND GALB . REVEN NEVER ANSWERED . GALB ANSWERD ON DISCORD BUT DIDN'T RELEASE ME . WHEN I WENT TO TALK WITH HIM IN THE GAME HE SEND ME TO START MAP? I( HAVE A VIDEO)
I ALREADY CONTACTED BOTH OF GMs dealing with my case still not OUT THAT WHY I CONTACTED OTHER GMs.

Release me i want to play the game .
Chrollo

Post by Chrollo »

RULE 11 SAY : ; if you still wish to dispute the decision, you may contact ONE admin (green name on forum) about the matter. Please include, the name of the GM you dealt with, the incident and the decision made, the FT time/date this happened, and the rule(s) you wish to quote. Admins take such accusations seriously, and will look into them promptly.
Leone

Post by Leone »

I suspect part of the problem is that you, in your own words, say you have contacted two GMs at once. Rule 11 forbids this.

I'm posting this to help you, not to be part of a discussion about why you are in jail. That is for you and the GMs to sort out.