Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Saraa

Re: Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

Post by Saraa »

Imposs wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:33 am i know almost for a fact that saraa's accounts are being used by her kids, mostly for pvp, but not only. they are breaking the rules regarding account sharing and then lying about it.
other than that, i have known saraa herself and had her on my friends list for quite a long time. she is overall a nice player and mostly keeps to herself. but she is very much not fit to be a GM.
vote down.
It is nice to hear your opinion Imposs but the information you just shared is false,as we all know if i was sharing account i would not be here anymore,and as you can see my history with rules is clear because i respect this game,it rules,and their players,and that is one lf reasons i applied for this job as i mentioned in my application,you say my "kids" are using my account for pvp,well as i said that information is false,you think griding doesn't become boring for me sometime and i want to do something else then to have fun?sometimes i just go to pvp to have some fun and i do not pvp alot as everyone can see,if your information was right i would not be here applying for this job because i would not have suits for that,i would have broken ruld,but on your unfortunatelly i never broken any rule,over the years i have been an exdmplary player,but anyways thank you for your opinion no matter i like or disslike it,im still happy you gave it,have fun.
Saraa

Post by Saraa »

Rothost wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:24 am
LostKnight wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:04 am I have never met saraa, don't know her.

But I do know Imposs, I doubt he would say what he did "just because".

I think if there is any "chance" that her kids are using her accounts the application should be put on hold and that investigated.
· if found that her kids are not using her accounts fine, allow the application to go forward.
· if it's found that her kids are indeed sharing her accounts then that needs to be addressed by the Admin/GM Staff.

I would not like to think that someone's kid could get access to a GM account and the havoc they could create.
I fully agree 💯 i know Imposs well enuf to say he wouldn't throw around baseless accusations...and i don't know Saraa, other than her killing one of my accts a few times🤣
That is totally true,i remember killing one of your account that is 3k mage with my dwarf below clan map 4.2 but as i said in my post,sometime grinding just becomes boring for me and i want to do something to get sone fun like some short pvp,but instead of giving accusions and falsd informations you should ask yourself is it true,if it was i wouldn't be here,and why doesn't others players say same as Imposs,and we both share some mutual friends,why they dont say the same?because it is just senseless,but thanks for more one opinon i appericate it :)
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

Saraa wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:28 am
Rothost wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:24 am
LostKnight wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:04 am I have never met saraa, don't know her.

But I do know Imposs, I doubt he would say what he did "just because".

I think if there is any "chance" that her kids are using her accounts the application should be put on hold and that investigated.
· if found that her kids are not using her accounts fine, allow the application to go forward.
· if it's found that her kids are indeed sharing her accounts then that needs to be addressed by the Admin/GM Staff.

I would not like to think that someone's kid could get access to a GM account and the havoc they could create.
I fully agree 💯 i know Imposs well enuf to say he wouldn't throw around baseless accusations...and i don't know Saraa, other than her killing one of my accts a few times🤣
That is totally true,i remember killing one of your account that is 3k mage with my dwarf below clan map 4.2 but as i said in my post,sometime grinding just becomes boring for me and i want to do something to get sone fun like some short pvp,but instead of giving accusions and falsd informations you should ask yourself is it true,if it was i wouldn't be here,and why doesn't others players say same as Imposs,and we both share some mutual friends,why they dont say the same?because it is just senseless,but thanks for more one opinon i appericate it :)
Yes, that 3k mage was me, one of my 35 accts...
As you well know, there are more media sources than just the forum...the official discord has had people commenting also...AND though i do NOT know you, people have posted "Things that make you go Hmmmm?!?" :D
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
Leone

Post by Leone »

The GMs will of course do their own checks. For me, let's start with game logs don't lie and I trust Imposs's word implicitly.

I have to say I find the timing of this application very odd. It's a day after Lorion publicly criticises a senior GM. All of a sudden, an application is made. Why now?

As well as being active ingame, GMs need to have an active forum, and nowadays discord, presence. I know from talking to past and present GMs that this is part of the process as it shows how players want to help the game. This does not seem to be the case here.

I'm afraid it's a no from me.
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

I have been retired from FT for so long but I am honored to still be remembered and named as a reference by a player I have always known to be a great friend in game, Saraa from what I know of you over the years you have my support, but in light of the pending investigation of the claims presented by Imposs I must withhold my support and wait till the investigation has concluded...

I would like to take a moment though and make clear that, you have always been fair, honest, and trustworthy in my dealings with you and our game friendship, I trust that you will be a great GM as I know you will only take the side that is honest and fair to all that play FT when issues arise... I sincerely hope the information presented by Imposs is a misunderstanding.

Good Luck Saraa....

Signed: DwarfTank
DwarfTank-lvl2270(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2662
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
Saraa

Post by Saraa »

Leone wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:23 pm The GMs will of course do their own checks. For me, let's start with game logs don't lie and I trust Imposs's word implicitly.

I have to say I find the timing of this application very odd. It's a day after Lorion publicly criticises a senior GM. All of a sudden, an application is made. Why now?

As well as being active ingame, GMs need to have an active forum, and nowadays discord, presence. I know from talking to past and present GMs that this is part of the process as it shows how players want to help the game. This does not seem to be the case here.

I'm afraid it's a no from me.
Well that is Lorion not me,i dont have to do anything with him and i did not even saw about criticises GM,i actually saw a post i think by Ayoub but i did not read further what was it about,i would actually like GM team or admin to check my logs and to bring it out here so everyone can see i do NOT share account as Imposs and you say,if i do i would already be jailed,but everyone who think i share acc can come to spawn map and i will log every acc to show i am not jailed,i would be if i was sharing account but giving false informations around is not nice,have a good day. :cry:
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

Something that makes me happy to read here on the forum is when players show commitment and ambitions to want to help the development of the game in various functions.
However, I expect the player who wants to be part of the team to meet some criteria:

1.You must be honest from the beginning.
2.You must dare to admit your mistakes.
3.You must show that you're able to cooperate with the rest of the team in a positive way.
4.You must strive to handle all situations in a professional manner.
5.The most important criterion for those who want to be part of the team is that the individual can be trusted.

If you demonstrate that you have what it takes, it is easier for us to handle your requests. You might even have a chance at a second chance, but if you didn't meet any of the criteria above, you're going to have a hard time.

If you are selected, one of us will contact you.

If you do not hear anything, it may mean that you do not meet these criteria. Thanks in advance.
Game Admin
Akkilles ☆Active☆
(I'll answer when i have time)

--> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
Powerup

Post by Powerup »

Saraa wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:48 pm • My MMO Main account is...
My first and main accoint is : Saraa

• All other MMO accounts are...
Saraa1/Saraa2/Saraa3/Saraa4 and one bank account "banka999"

• What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded?
I have never shared/buy/sold or trade any account

• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales?
I think i started playing Forgotten Tales 2016 or 2017 year

• Why do you want to be a mod?
I want to be a mod because i think i can help this game,players,and staff members to evoluate game even more,to support everyone as much as i can and to improve the game experience of everyone.

• Why do you think you should be a mod?
I'm kinda an old player and i think with my long years yourney on Forgotten Tales i can share my knowledge with those who need it, i like to help peoples,and i think i can help to improve this great game.

• Have you ever been muted? If so, what for?
No i was never muted in any of my accounts.

• Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for?
I was outlaw long ago when i just started game at lvl 400 on my dwarf,when my friend needed to go on start map and he did not want to walk so he asked me if i mind to help him and kill him so i did it and that was my last kill and i was outlawed my first and last time

• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?:
Because i think i can help players and i think i am suitable for this job,i know it will consume alot of my time like a regular job but i am ready to sacrifise my time to help this great game,this great comunity we have here,i am friendly to everyone and i think i could make some good changes and improvments.

• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them?
Yes,i readed all rules and i know them all,i followed them all for years and i am ready to continue on my path,i treat everyone equally there is no expectations,i would never abuse GM powers i would use them just to improve this great game and to help this community,i would punish those who deserve it althrought i dont like punishing peoples but i would do it if i have to even if it is some of my old friends becausd as i said there is no expectations.

• What is the current keyword?
Current keyword is "Courage"

• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people?
I know few players very long time and some as i started playing Forgotten Tales few of them are still my friends and i think they would support me,one of them is War Dragon,alot years ago i think like 6 years,we been in the same clan and since then we are friends,we talk enought and i think he would support me,another one who would support me is i think DwarfTank,we are also old friends and i think he would support me i know him about 4 years,i can mention few more and their names are,Thorr,fenix10,MoOhamad,sohel2,g-jibladze,and i will not forget my oldest FT friend who is still my friend since i started game we leveled together and did many things together,his name is SK1976 i think he would like me to be GM

• In which country you live and what is your timezone?
I live in Croatia my timezone is GMT+2 basicially same as server time.

• What language(s) can you speak/type?
I can speak Croatian that is my main languange but beside that i can speak English,i can undurstand a little verry little of Spanish because i talked to some Spanish friends in game but i just managed to learn few words,when it is necessary i am able to use translating keyboard to talk to players.

• Are you older than 18 years? ! Minimum age required is 18 years !
Yes,i am older than 18 years.
I support Saraa, she has a lot of time in the game and can be of great help to Galbatriox now that I found out that Reven will no longer be gm :(. It's a lot of work for one person.
★War Dogs★
Belicoso y Sanguinario
Saraa

Post by Saraa »

Akkilles wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:06 pm Something that makes me happy to read here on the forum is when players show commitment and ambitions to want to help the development of the game in various functions.
However, I expect the player who wants to be part of the team to meet some criteria:

1.You must be honest from the beginning.
2.You must dare to admit your mistakes.
3.You must show that you're able to cooperate with the rest of the team in a positive way.
4.You must strive to handle all situations in a professional manner.
5.The most important criterion for those who want to be part of the team is that the individual can be trusted.

If you demonstrate that you have what it takes, it is easier for us to handle your requests. You might even have a chance at a second chance, but if you didn't meet any of the criteria above, you're going to have a hard time.

If you are selected, one of us will contact you.

If you do not hear anything, it may mean that you do not meet these criteria. Thanks in advance.
Hello akkilles it's nice to see you back :D ,you're completlly right about what you've said,as you know i'm following rules since the first day i started play FT,i'm playing FT already alot years and i would like to help this great game in better way to evoluate it,and i'm ready to follow the rules as i did before,if i become maybe GM one day and if my apply get acepted i promise to be the best version of myself and to help everyone in need,it would be big honor for me,have a great day :D
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

I am very happy that my big friend akkiles has spoken here :)

He knows very well what it means to be a gm.

Thanks.
You are still the best :)))

Its allways nice to see a lifesign from you.

:))))
DUKE of SK-Clan