*Help_Report*

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Chrollo

Re: *Help_Report*

Post by Chrollo »

I understand you just trying to help ty .
I didn't broke rule N 11 .
And you should know that I did contact galb 8/4 and he answered me to contact reven . Then i contacted reven and kick me saying go contact other GM since when the game became like this??
Crypt_lord

Post by Crypt_lord »

Good afternoon, my nickname in the game is - threeSSoul . I had a problem with the quest “Island of the Kraken”. I activated the altar and received an artifact at respawn and left the game because... I was distracted in reality, then I entered the game 10 minutes later and the artifact is not in my inventory, it disappeared and I cannot complete the quest, I approached the proditor but he does not speak to me, please help me get it back(

I am analyzing your case. Please be patient.
> Akkilles
I left you a PM > Akkilles
xxqueen

Post by xxqueen »

I purchased Lv88+12 package to level up. But I couldn’t get in my backpack.

My username is xxqueen.
Please solve this problem as soon as possible.

Please send me a screenshot of the GPA code and receipt of the purchased items. Send me this in private message - Akkilles
Leone

Post by Leone »

I'm sure the team will look into this when they read your message.

Do you play any alts? It may be worth checking if the item has gone into their backpack. This has happened with other players.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

xxqueen wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:22 am I purchased Lv88+12 package to level up. But I couldn’t get in my backpack.

My username is xxqueen.
Please solve this problem as soon as possible.

Please send me a screenshot of the GPA code and receipt of the purchased items. Send me this in private message - Akkilles
when you are purchasing something like levels than be sure you have enough space in your bag. If not than make space available and relog. Try it twice. If not than check other accs of you. Maybe sometimes it automatically transferes to another acc of you who has space in his bag.
If that doesnt work, than take a picture of your purchasingcode from google or apple and send it to compbatant.
Good luck :)
DUKE of SK-Clan
SAMUEL BR 1

Re: *Relatório de Ajuda*

Post by SAMUEL BR 1 »

Olá, por que minhas contas estão na cadeia? Can help me ???? Tradução: Olá, por que minhas contas estão na cadeia?[ /cor] Gm on-line me ajude !! Editado por Aogon: Lembre-se de seguir a regra 10 do fórum: Inglês apenas nas partes principais do fórum e do mChat. Tomei a liberdade de traduzir sua mensagem e adicioná-la acima.[/cor]