be nice

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

samurie

be nice

Post by samurie »

Im saying this to busful players i hate higher lvls bullying low lvls so give it up like today a lvl33 and 20 attack me while i was training lvl 2 player he hlp me and died so do wat he did be nice and every time people enter a clan guess wat thay kill me over and over thay take my stuff my xp so creater this one is for u i say u take away mod from bullys and give to nice people and put a end to bullying.
Secular

Re: be nice

Post by Secular »

I agree, some stronger clans can act too harshly towards lower-leveled, weaker clans.
I think sometimes they need to give them a break, at least some breathing space, and allow them to actually play the game without fearing every dot that enters the map.

I personally do not target players unless they have done me wrong or struck my clan.
Some people need to take it easy on PvP, especially when it comes to the newer players.
Sarevok - Lv. 169 Swordsman
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer
~Smokey~

Post by ~Smokey~ »

as smokey says, clan is for pvp. its not kind to kill u, but on the other hand it was your decision to join a clan. there are benefits like clan chat too but the truth is, if u are low level, the negative side can be much larger.
Piffl / El Majo

Post by Piffl / El Majo »

Correct: the clans created  for pvp. I always have recommended to the players of low level that do not go in clans. To this level is better to do quests and explore the maps: much more fun. Leave the clans for when all the maps are explored.  :P

But also it would be to appreciate to the players of high levels that have a bit of consideration with the players of low level. We want entertainment for all, right?  :|
Currently inactive
Game Admin (GM)

Useful Links: General game help | Quest list | Forum Rules | Game Rules

Languages Spoken: Català, Español, English
~Smokey~

Post by ~Smokey~ »

Who changed my post!?? There was nothing in there in which you needed to change my words!
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

hi smokey!

I just recognised that I pressed EDIT instead of QUOTE button by mistake :D

sorry, wasnt meant to be that way. idk if I can redo the change :/ can u edit it back?
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
sandspur32

Post by sandspur32 »

I see both sides. Clans are for clan wars, but give the little guys a break. My suggestion is listen to Smokey... quest and explore. Then after you train for a while, then join a clan, because you WILL get killed in a clan.
nt300

Post by nt300 »

Clan or no clan. I fully agree with Secular on this one, many low levels don't understand what it means to be in a clan, so for the higher levels in a clan, be respectful to the low levels that may have joined in error.

For all the high levels, if you attack low levels, and I mean low levels, noobs, you get my point, you have absolutely no honor. And you also give your clan a bad name.

As for magix, avoid me in game please, unless you desire a short cut to the starting map.  ;)
TIME LORD
Currently In Ancient Greece, Athens.
sandspur32

Post by sandspur32 »

sandspur32 wrote:I see both sides. Clans are for clan wars, but give the little guys a break. My suggestion is listen to Smokey... quest and explore. Then after you train for a while, then join a clan, because you WILL get killed in a clan.
Sorry, I should have said listen to Piffl, not Smokey. Smokey isn't wrong, I was referring to Piffl's post :-)
Q U E E N

Post by Q U E E N »

Hello ^-^
Clan=slaughter