*Player_Report*
Moderators: Leone, Game Administrators, Forum Manager
- Leone
- Posts: 5295
- Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:00 am
- Location: Ashdown Village
Re: *Player_Report*
Do you have an /info or /time ? That will help.
- Votrisgot
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2026 8:59 am
- Votrisgot
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2026 8:59 am
Re: *Player_Report*
Update: The player (Scammer) finally logged on and I messaged them that they only gave me 1.4 billion instead of 14 billion and they removed me from there friends list.
Just goes to show you what kind of person they are. No moral compass at all and didn't even try to work things out.
Just goes to show you what kind of person they are. No moral compass at all and didn't even try to work things out.
Last edited by Votrisgot on Mon Sep 14, 2026 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've got nothing.
- Nicole-_-
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:21 pm
- Contact:
Re: *Player_Report*
Player: celestial / Xannon
Abuser(s): Non Stop and KINGPVP
rule: pet killing and harassment
Player Non Stop was blocking my heal to intentionally get me killed so I moved up to the corner and he came up there to then get me killed 2 times nearly having mobs all on my pets, and they're laughing about it so its clearly intentional.
Abuser(s): Non Stop and KINGPVP
rule: pet killing and harassment
Player Non Stop was blocking my heal to intentionally get me killed so I moved up to the corner and he came up there to then get me killed 2 times nearly having mobs all on my pets, and they're laughing about it so its clearly intentional.
- Attachments
-
- Screenshot_20260913_173202_Forgotten Tales.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 2257 times
Zacker918 Archer lvl 592{Deleted}
-D00M- Mage lvl 457 (Jailed)
HOMICIDE Ogre lvl 161 (Jailed)
celestial Archer lvl 3092
_Meliodas_ Sword lvl 842
Nicole-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Tiffany-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Myon918/Myon981/Zack918, etc.
-D00M- Mage lvl 457 (Jailed)
HOMICIDE Ogre lvl 161 (Jailed)
celestial Archer lvl 3092
_Meliodas_ Sword lvl 842
Nicole-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Tiffany-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Myon918/Myon981/Zack918, etc.
-
XitMen
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 10:38 am
Re: *Player_Report*
Hello, I am filing a complaint against the player yy1. He attacked me while I was fighting dragons. Instead of engaging in PvP, he started summoning dragons to kill my pets, which is against the rules. Please investigate this and punish him.
- Attachments
-
- Screenshot_2026-09-18-17-30-12-394_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg (890.52 KiB) Viewed 2171 times
- Yslayer
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:42 pm
- Location: Roraima
- Contact:
Re: *Player_Report*
Players cursing and saying unnecessary things—I’ll leave it to you to decide: if this happened to any of you, would you like it? Even in PvP, I believe not even their own teammates would appreciate remarks like that.
I have investigated this matter and found the player guilty of violating our rules. I will take appropriate disciplinary action in accordance with our guidelines.
Thank you for submitting the report. > Akkilles
I have investigated this matter and found the player guilty of violating our rules. I will take appropriate disciplinary action in accordance with our guidelines.
Thank you for submitting the report. > Akkilles
-
A-C-A-B
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:21 am
Re: *Player_Report*
Me: Marlix
Abusser: joze 2 and DemonioRD
Broken rule: 7, overhunting a player without a clan.
Situation: I was killing bacteria spiders for the mission to kill 300, when these 2 players attacked me and were joined by a third "Williangel" to block my mage's healing. They killed me once, I returned and they continued attacking me with the clear intention of killing me again, I went to the npc to save myself this time, but they waited for me to leave the non-pvp range of the area.
Abusser: joze 2 and DemonioRD
Broken rule: 7, overhunting a player without a clan.
Situation: I was killing bacteria spiders for the mission to kill 300, when these 2 players attacked me and were joined by a third "Williangel" to block my mage's healing. They killed me once, I returned and they continued attacking me with the clear intention of killing me again, I went to the npc to save myself this time, but they waited for me to leave the non-pvp range of the area.