request to all clans/leaders

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lynx_Gen

request to all clans/leaders

Post by Lynx_Gen »

Soo.. i had an idea I was wondering if there would be enough support out there for me to go ahead with it.. if not, then I wont bother... dont need a whole lot of hassle over it...

My thought was simple, to form a crafters guild. This would be purely for people that just want to craft away without most of the rest of the clan hassles.

What I would ask of all clans is to essentialy ignore the crafters guild, and grant a sort of immunity.
Allow a building for crafting to stand unhindered so people can craft. I would build a simple cheap lvl 1 building, nothing more, nothing less.

I cant control the actions of everyone else, but will kick anyone using the clans ability to pvp, altho I would perfer proof/evidance if at all possible.

also, other people deffecting to this clan in an attempt to run away from thier previous deviances, thinking thier safe here after causing mayhem in an alternate clan would also be banned/kicked.

it would solely be for the sake of crafting. join, craft away to your hearts content, and then leave when your finished, or stay as you wish.

so essentialy Im asking for the support of all the other guilds, if they would honour such a treaty if I was to go ahead with this.

I already expct a few bumps n hickups along the way, thats enevitable.. some ppl just dont listen.. lol

I would even maybe go so far as to ask for the guilds protection from those that support the idea, vs those that want to take advantage and war with it.

I know its difficult, but if any issues were to arise, I would hope for some form of evidance.. I just dont want to be the guy that kicks ppl out based on lies, yet I dont want to be the one that lets the wrong ppl in based on lies as well..

essentialy I would need to have everyone protected/left alone during thier time in the guild regardless, till they leave, unless they cause problems while in the guild.. if you get what i mean..

anyways, any thoughts/agrements/disagreements??

thanks for your consideration,

~L~
blitzcraig

Re: request to all clans/leaders

Post by blitzcraig »

I am not in a clan, let alone leading one, but I love this idea :)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
hammerbyte

Post by hammerbyte »

Really good idea, just let me know name of clan amd i wont staff em
tonzula78

Post by tonzula78 »

I think this is a very good idea...im in if possible!!!
OLD BALLS

Post by OLD BALLS »

I am down. Just expect to rebuild daily& don't make it a farm(cause it will be gone before you get there) or put it near a spawn trigger. The whole can't craft while attacking.
Secular

Post by Secular »

You have AHOU's support.
Sarevok - Lv. 169 Swordsman
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer
Bloodvoyeur

Post by Bloodvoyeur »

Great idea (:
"Better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven.."[font=][/font]
Azok

Post by Azok »

Good idea but there are a lot of hi lvls that dont speak english or visit forums. Thats only flaw in plan. Hope it all works out. You have AHOU's support.
[Game Mod]
Im here to help, If you're ever having trouble feel free to PM me
Azok-Moderator Account
Death-White Mage-Lvl 48
Azog-Dark Dwarf-Lvl 79
Skeleton-Swordsman-Lvl 112
jhun

Post by jhun »

Ok no touching the tower how about the members mags certainly not all will do as they told by their leaders and if ppl from ur clan for example attacks and this clan fight it would still end up u killng all and destroying the castle so this won't work but still its a good idea especially if all leaders can hold the mad pitbulls in their garage lol
vicbri

Post by vicbri »

This is a nice idea , if you build your tower i wont atack it.
Useful links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules

Languages spoken :English, Portuguese
(vicbri) -> swordsman
(vicbri 2) -> mage
(vicbri 3) -> archer
(vicbri 4) -> dwarf
(vicbri 5) -> ogre