ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

blitzcraig

Re: Armor etc

Post by blitzcraig »

Yes, it does serve the purpose of increasing your mana pool... But that is awfully minor (a couple mana potions difference between best staff in game and one you buy for around ten grand...not a big deal ; ) I think mages have been nerfed enough now that we could implement gear mana into healing and damage.
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
~Smokey~

Re: standing still/blocking/locking

Post by ~Smokey~ »

Make it to where in said "x" if your character isnt doing anything like attacking or moving you get kicked from game you can relog after but need some compensation for it
Secular

Post by Secular »

blitzcraig wrote:Yes, it does serve the purpose of increasing your mana pool... But that is awfully minor (a couple mana potions difference between best staff in game and one you buy for around ten grand...not a big deal ; ) I think mages have been nerfed enough now that we could implement gear mana into healing and damage.
If you think about it, if the armor spell actually worked, it would be insanely over powered. (effect stacks)

What I would like to see is a buff spell, maybe a skill with a cool down instead of a casting scroll.

I'm thinking a skill, "Inner Focus" or "Fortitude", when activated, increases mana/life regeneration 2.0-2.5x... I can't really conjure any damage skills that would be 'balanced' to say the least, so I'm sticking with buffs/supporting skill ideas.
Sarevok - Lv. 169 Swordsman
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer
OLD BALLS

Post by OLD BALLS »

Well played sec. Maybe a mana scrye? Get next 10 mana back instantly upon empty. Since magix will really never empty. With 10 second useable lag. Might solve management recharge bitching.
NeoNoX

Post by NeoNoX »

Do you understand that extra hp with items will cause same bugs as mana? 4 xample if u relog or chnage map your hp will be set to your base hp, and then u ll ve to w8 a little to regen that lost. And about that I think that there are not solution as it seems that game is scripted to log chars be4 their stuff...
Ceilidh

Re: ReWork of Clans

Post by Ceilidh »

Might I suggest like dark age 'biker gangs' have a prospect phase, for players wanting to enter clan
I'm so DR I'll only drink Dr.Pepper AAAHHHOOOUUU
Leone

Re: ReWork of Clans

Post by Leone »

Ceilidh wrote:Might I suggest like dark age 'biker gangs' have a prospect phase, for players wanting to enter clan
Not quite sure what this means.  Do you mean some sort of initiation task to prove ability/allegiance?
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Secular, yeah, armor spell giving HP would be really interesting... People would be dying a lot when spell wears off.. Both die in pvp a lot probably when using it ;)

Neonox, great point about that bug... Seems it could be fixed for both (mana and HP) pretty easily, especially if "natural" didn't have to be tracked separately from "gear altered"

Oh, and secular, I love the skill ideas... Would be good for mage to have skill to increase mana Regen, maybe sword gets increase life Regen, ogre gets Regen while attacking/being attacked, dwarf Regen while walking etc... ?
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
flortz3

Lunar Staff

Post by flortz3 »

In my dropbox for forgotten tales is the items.png file... the last image (frame 252) is my proposal for a new item... the lunar staff...

It's based on the mystic staff... It has the moon and earth atop it with some stars glowing around it...

What does everyone think?

Here are the proposed stats

ARMOR:75 MANA:95 DAMAGE:40 PRICE:55000000 LEVEL:250

Link removed by MadMikael according to forum rule #8

Thanks for your feedback.
flortz3

Bump

Post by flortz3 »

Wondering if anyone had any interest in this?