ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Dunkin

Seek Peek inside Quest #2 Poison a old partner

Post by Dunkin »

Clan Creation: Talk to a In-Game NPC - Guild Master  Quest: Poison a Old Partner  :twisted: 

Npc_Guild Master: 100...101...10..2...10...HuH! What do you Want!  You made me Forget My Count! So Many Interruptions! Oh it’s you again! Hey, my friend decided he wanted to go his own way and took a few members with him. I want him to pay!! Damn Traitor!! How would you like to help?

Player_  What would you have in mind? (Swallows)

Npc_ Guild Master:  What? (Looks Around)  Hmmm, you did do a good job on getting rid of the thief for me so maybe you can help, let’s see, murder no, to messy…Umm… Oh I know,  Poison him. No one would know. Here take this letter and go to the Witch, She will make the poison. Then find the Traitor and find a way to get him to drink it and run away before someone suspects you and what you did. Don’t get caught! Or I do not know you!..

You Receive Item: Letter

Npc_Witch: Heeeheheee, The guild master wants to poison someone… I see, well I need a few ingredients to make the potion, but I do not have the time to go hunt. Here take this leather pouch and go get me X2 Spiders Venom X2 Stingers, x1 Magic Gloves, x1 Lizard Egg, x1 +1000 Hp Potion and the Head of the Lion. While your at it Pick up 5 herbs for me, I am getting low.
You Receive Item: Leather Bag
*Leather bag idea is to store additional items inside it for quests* ß not sure if can be done.

Bring back the items to the Witch
X2 Spiders Venom X2 Stingers, x1 Magic Gloves, x1 Lizard Egg, x1 +1000 Hp Potion and the Head of the Lion. While your at it Pick up 5 herbs:

Npc_Witch: Heeeheheee, back from the gathering? Lets have a look inside the bag.. Now Leave me be to work on this brew, one false ingredient can kill us both or destroy the brew.

Witch takes X2 Spiders Venom X2 Stingers, x1 Magic Gloves, x1 Lizard Egg, x1 +1000 Hp Potion and the Head of the Lion.  X5 Herbs (bag is yours)

LEAVE FOR 1 HOUR

Npc_Witch: Heeeheheee, Here you are,  a Poisonous Brew, one drink will slowly be their last Heeeheheee!!! Here, take this gold for finding them herbs,  now leave me be before I make you drink the special brew I mixed for you.

You Receive Item: x1 Poisonous Brew
You Receive exp: 5000
You Receive gold : 500

Take Poisonous Brew to the Traitor and give it to him

Npc_Traitor: Hey you wouldn’t have a Health Potion by chance?

Player_: Yes I do. Here take this….

You give the poisonous brew to the traitor

Npc_Traitor: Thanks …Gulp…I’ve been fighting for hours and I ran out of heal’s. Really glad someone came along, Gulp….Ughhh I don’t feel so good…. Help!.... Oh God!!!... I think i am gonna be sick!.... Move Move!!!! Bathroom!!!! GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!

Npc_Guild Master: Good your back, and I heard you did what needed to be done. and you didn't get caught, Good!. That Traitor deserved it!!! Don't want to be him right now. I hear his insides are rotting and will die soon. I will spread the word to a few fellows about your loyalty. You have gained my trust. Thank you.

Player_:  I am glad to be of some service. Now how about that clan you promised?

END OF POISON A OLD PARTNER QUEST

Run through quest rewards:

Leather Pouch: x5 slots
Experience 5000
Gold 500
Access to Part 3 Quest
[RS]Jojoboss

Re:Items set

Post by [RS]Jojoboss »

Shizzar wrote:Maby Cteator make item sets for character classes. For example:

Hat of Merlin
Robe of Merlin
Wand of Merlin

If some character get all set this set give normal stats from each set item and some extra stats (mana for mages, dex for archers etc.)

What other players say for that idea?
I like your idéa
OLD BALLS

Re: Disappearing Powder

Post by OLD BALLS »

I do. Maybe scroll of clan portal. Insta teleport to clan map building. 5k gold?
Ceilidh

Re: ReWork of Clans

Post by Ceilidh »

sort of Leone, I was thinking of it more for lower lv players, the duke could set min. entrance lvl (months ago I wanted to be DR, they said no as I was only lv 45 at the time, they wanted 100, so I grinded till lv 98 then was invited) for clans, but if min is 100 and a lv50 wanted in he/she would get a (DR)(P)Bobbyboberson (50). Once set lvl was obtained by player, if they are still clan prospect they are admited into clan.

Or have so anyone entering clan must grind 5 or 10 lv while in prospect phase
Into both/either I had been thnking of $100k
I'm so DR I'll only drink Dr.Pepper AAAHHHOOOUUU
Ceilidh

Post by Ceilidh »

To enter prospect phase, and $400k when ready to go from prospect to member, after set amount to time or $earned for clan they get promoted to marshall etc......
I'm so DR I'll only drink Dr.Pepper AAAHHHOOOUUU
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

blitzcraig Today at 8:43 am
Thanks for your constructive input on some of my ideas as well (even if you didn't seem to like most of them ; ) Allow me to continue the conversation a bit:

First, I still really like your idea of clans coming from questing

Second, to clarify, the coloring of the clan tag would signify friendly, neutral, or enemy clan status (which obviously would have to be introduced to the game)

Third, the XP gain for pvp kills could be abused, but I think the formulas and suggestions I made would knock that down to a minimum... with some work, could kill it altogether (kinda like how the XP gain from healing which was just introduced could be abused, but since there are much faster ways to gain xp, who would bother?)

Fourth, I'm still not sure that I believe pvp in clan only is the best answer either... but something surely has to happen. The -3/+infinity system we have now is abused constantly and MUST be fixed (aside from helping melee fighters in pvp, I think this is the next biggest issue) -- if not pvp in clan only, perhaps the enemy list? Maybe the % of level +/-? I'd be interested in your thoughts on this. -- Plus, you say you don't like pvp in clan only because it's bad for those who like to pvp without clan... my question is this, "what about those who don't want pvp at all?" judging by the forums, there are many more that one might expect

Fifth, your idea of 15 max members in a clan would work, I think my suggestion of limited high levels in each clan -- and creating incentive to be one of those high levels would also work. Your idea would be much easier to implement for sure (though still not much incentive to be high rank IMO)

Anyway, keep up the positive and helpful input on the forums
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
zapstrap

Re: Skill improvements

Post by zapstrap »

nt300 wrote:Sand hit the nail square on the head. The Swordsman continues to be short changed in skills. And the Fire Skill is useless unless the Creator removes the 10% penalty. Like Sand said, I get to RED real fast when using the Fire Skill regardless of how much HP I have. Because the damage increases via 10%. That renders the Fire Attack as useless IMO.

We should go back to Freeze attack with 25% damage, that was great.
SWORDSMAN
FIRE SKILL Any chance we could revisit this topic. Removing the 10 percent penalty would really help. Set the dmg at 25-30%
FREEZE SKILL it is very difficult/impossible to use this skill on faster opponents (mages and archers) needs range.
ALWAYS HIT SKILL 4th ONE (lvl 160) excellent use it all the time in PVM very effective
M4G3 Achy Cluby

new potion?

Post by M4G3 Achy Cluby »

Mage as you know have potion for there mana so they can use there spell longer!
Do you think it Will be fair for other type of charecters players to have also potion or something to make them use longer there skills like mage do ?
★☞M4G3☜★☞Turtle☜★☞Cluby☜★☞Archy☜★
★★lvl 85★★★lvl 61★★★lvl 76★★★lvl 96★★
Secular

Re: new potion?

Post by Secular »

I think a potion costing 10k each should be introduced that increases skill use by 100% - so using this potion, upon activating the skill, would make it last a total of 40 seconds.
(while keeping the same cooldown time; twenty seconds)

Although, this may be tricky to code.
Sarevok - Lv. 169 Swordsman
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer
blitzcraig

Re: new potion?

Post by blitzcraig »

That would work... I'd suggested a long time ago that using mana pot would reduce cooldown time by 1 second per mana ( a +20 pot would make skill available again immediately.. A +10 pot would cut time in half etc) ... If that's too much, maybe a half second per mana? .... Anyway, I still like the general idea
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏