new buildings

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

trajus

new buildings

Post by trajus »

- safe house: yre own house where you can store stuff,money. Nobody can enter yre house only when you give them permision.
- Shop: a building where you can put stuff for sale. ( have yre own shop or one shop for evrybody.
I hope that my ideas are good and that the creator make my ideas in reality. ;)
Leone

Re: new buildings

Post by Leone »

Both ideas have been suggested before but they are good ideas. I support them both.
trajus

Post by trajus »

Thank you and iff you know maxime was the first player who put this idea on forum but he reseved alot of negative things but im happy you support it ;)
Piffl / El Majo

Post by Piffl / El Majo »

Interesting idea. :)
I suggest a small change: each clan could build a headquarter. This building does not attack neither can be attacked. In this building the clan can store objects, craft it and offer them on sale as if it went a shop, but the money adds to the clan.
Currently inactive
Game Admin (GM)

Useful Links: General game help | Quest list | Forum Rules | Game Rules

Languages Spoken: Català, Español, English
trajus

Post by trajus »

Thank you and mayby there must come a new map where high lvl can put only one shop but can upgrade for more storage or of puting more stuff for sale. ;)
SoulSilver

Post by SoulSilver »

Hey El majo...its a good idea and if y combine it with my idea to make more Clanmaps, more clans can make there Own Headquaters. Cuz y see Magix have 1/4 from Clanmap under controll ^^
If you need something (specifically items) feel free to pm or visit my Topic "Forgotten Tales Market" in Off-Topic.

keinname lvl 180 Archer
Takarigua lvl 77 Mage
Karantigua lvl 44 Archer
DKAs Store Archer (Inaktive)