Her0 is back!

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SoulSilver

Her0 is back!

Post by SoulSilver »

After closing my clan Her0 with my mage, i start again with SoulSilver

Her0 dont kill atm: Loyl, xXx , Link , Ahou, DKA and Vic....I be happy if that clans even dont kill my clan

All other clans are dead!

Yes y too D N R ; DDD XD
If you need something (specifically items) feel free to pm or visit my Topic "Forgotten Tales Market" in Off-Topic.

keinname lvl 180 Archer
Takarigua lvl 77 Mage
Karantigua lvl 44 Archer
DKAs Store Archer (Inaktive)
Unit123

Re: Her0 is back!

Post by Unit123 »

Pls can we be allies: UWS1, We r allies wiv ur allies too so there is no reason why we cant
Contact me for any help
ayZuse

Post by ayZuse »

SoulSilver you jump clans like no other. You were in DKA one day in another the next now you make clan.. Makes me wonder why maybe no one wants you in clan?
Isoril-Mage-5620
Knighty-Mage-2400~~~~PERM MUTE
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

Facebook--------- Zuse FT

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.
SoulSilver

Post by SoulSilver »

ayZuse maybe i jump but i got reasons.
First: i was in Link long time
Then i go to DKA cuz my best friend make the clan and he wanted me to join( or even i wanted)
Then i got problems with Jony..and i leave cuz i dont want that jony be hated by his own clanmates....If y dont know how the situation is dont post something y dosent realy know about.

And about y joinen DR...Pah..i can join too the best killer clan..but that dosent make myself to a killer or someone who all talks about

Im an enemy from DR but i got some friends there and THIS is what will be and stay in future!
If you need something (specifically items) feel free to pm or visit my Topic "Forgotten Tales Market" in Off-Topic.

keinname lvl 180 Archer
Takarigua lvl 77 Mage
Karantigua lvl 44 Archer
SoulSilver

Post by SoulSilver »

And something must be said:
Doom is a great men...I was long time in meaning that he is a stupid guy, but its the same like Magix is...All says he is an a??hole
But this is cuz many said that..if y talk with that guys y will see that they are great Friends.

D N R/Lucifer i hope youre clans will be Legend!

keinname lvl 180 Archer
Takarigua lvl 77 Mage
Karantigua lvl 44 Archer
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

I hope your new/old clan works out for you SoulSilver. You don't seem that bad to me.

I agree with you. Don't judge someone until you meet and talk to them. I didn't like magix at first, because he kept killing me. But this is clan life, and will happen if you're in a rival clan. Once I met magix, I realised he is actually a pretty nice guy. He doesn't go rampaging everyday :lol:

He also has a lot of good ideas for the game, ideas that are good for all, not just himself.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
SoulSilver

Post by SoulSilver »

Thx Mad for support..Yes Magix got some great ides for game..and he is also Great if know him much.

One example for that. I was in Ahou long time to kill Link..after Magix killed lvl 1000 Tower ahou was near death..All leave ahou.( me too )
Only some REAL Ahou's stay in clan ( Respect for Baba he manage Ahou atm )

Then i make my own clan..and i went to Magix
He was clan map and he killed me...so i went back and he killed ma again..Three times...After that he stops and listend me..I told him that the Pussy Dark Mage leave Ahou and this was my reason why i leave...I ask him if i can join link cuz i wanted a strong clan...before i joined i told him that ill never kill Ahou cuz i got some friends there...He agreed! That time was when i checked that he is not that a**hole who all talks about.

keinname lvl 180 Archer
Takarigua lvl 77 Mage
Karantigua lvl 44 Archer
DUMBLEDORE

Post by DUMBLEDORE »

My friend,I respect you.AHOU had difficult moments but now this is past.AHOU has returned even stronger....in these difficult moments great members were added and clan haa made GREAT progress.Ahou's door will be open to you anytime...whenevere you want to return.
One thing to make sure:AHOU IS AGAIN AND WILL ALWAYS BE IN THE ELITE OF CLANS!!
And to be honest Ahou is ruled by Grindix Baba Yaga and Kroms together.Members and Marshalls like me suggest ideas...and they take decisions.Just respect them!!
AAAHHHHHOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU
Dubledore lvl 160 archer-AHOU(lord)
Dark-Mage lvl 90 mage(alt)
"Smaller in number are we,but larger in mind"~Yoda~
AAAHHHHOOOOOUUUUU!!
SoulSilver

Post by SoulSilver »

Hey Dumble...I have now ally with Ahou...so dont worry we'll be friends at all ;)

keinname lvl 180 Archer
Takarigua lvl 77 Mage
Karantigua lvl 44 Archer
HAMMERBITE

Post by HAMMERBITE »

U want a piece of DR? WOOT, whats clan name again