What are your stats?

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Elia

Re: What are your stats?

Post by Elia »

HewKeenaxe wrote:Posting your stats is probably a bad idea. But I was wondering if some of you could suggest what is a good balance of stats. IE, for the different types of characters, str, vs, arm, dex. Being that all other games I have played have more stat categories. How much % should a fighter have? How much str % should an archer have? How much % of anything should a mage have? A simple suggestion would help noobs before they waste endless hours just to find out they screwed up, then decide it's not worth going through it all again and going elsewhere.
It depends upon what you want to be. What kind of players you expect to PvP or if you want to be Pvm only. It also depends whether you hunt in a group or solo. The golden mean is best. Extreme notions would hurt your character in the long run. You not only want to be a fast killer but also would like to absorb the damage dealt by the foes. If you want to be PvP only, you will have problems in level up; on the other hand, a Pvm is faster at level up relative to PvP player but would fall in a few seconds, if somebody would PvP you.

I have seen many "senior" players fall faster in a battle field, owing mainly to the desire of fast killing; whereby they overlook the weak points in their own player.

As for the stats, I don't think that everyone shares his stat points as they really are. Mine is an example. I posted someone else stat points. :)