Re: favorite/most influential FT players

Post by HAMMERBITE »

HA GANDY SAID HELL AND ***
Edited by MadMikael for language
(he didn't say it)
joeylamcy

Post by joeylamcy »

SoulSilver wrote:Fully true Mad...remember time magix lvl 499 was highest lvl...I everyday killed many on archermap with my lvl 70+ mage...Was great to get on archermap and someone shouted...Careful keinname is there hahahah

That was time many hate me...but then i changed and helped alot...After a time guys was very friendly to me..always saying hello keinname :)...Now imma gona be neutral...i lost fun killing clans...Maybe cuz Mike now to strong for me...Me always run now...hate that long way from startmap

So its how y do atm if ppl like y or not.
oh, u are keinname... :evil:
  • joeylamcy(archer,130)
  • j0eylamcy(mage,110+)
  • meatshield(ogre,75)
  • j0ey1amcy(dwarf,50+)
  • Chris_Wong(swordsman,10+,backup&storage)
SoulSilver

Post by SoulSilver »

Joey realy? Y dosent knowed that all time..Wahahhhaha *** xD

Gandalf was ist mit mir?? Deine grösste Sorge hahahah xD ;)
If you need something (specifically items) feel free to pm or visit my Topic "Forgotten Tales Market" in Off-Topic.

keinname lvl 180 Archer
Takarigua lvl 77 Mage
Karantigua lvl 44 Archer
DKAs Store Archer (Inaktive)
Unit123

Post by Unit123 »

All lvl 150+ melees.
Its hard but u made it
Contact me for any help
GunnerMike

Post by GunnerMike »

Patrapture, Lasttry and all of halo, we have had many good (and bad) people but such a great clan!
lordi/pewdiepie...not one of my favourite people now since a lot of stuff happened surrounding him, but when i first met him he was a decent guy, he got me into halo and helped me on the game.
Zavac/Killeen/Ezra, been lvling with this person since like lvl 17, we have both come a long way and have ended up in the same clan, couldnt have done it without him.
Finally, Mike, a lot have mentioned him, but really is a cool guy and has done a lot for me. You da man Mike! ;)
GunnerMike-Archer-halo clan
GunnerMage-Mage-no clan
GunnerKing-Swordsman-no clan
Chat to me anytime, im not an ignorant player ;)
ayc

Post by ayc »

First since i have started the game,i've met White mage (Gold mage now) and Gandalf,i asked them many questions and they were really helpful in which they replied to all of the questions that a lvl 0 would ask about the game :)
Then about lvl 3 i met a player named "kicked" who was Outlaw lvl 9,that helped me solve some quests and made it up till lvl 6,then i went upto the ship quest (didn't require lv. 25 that time) which pushed my lvl till 17,and the story begins :)
Omsa and i met Secular,we used to play so much together..
then omsa and i joined DR clan,i met Hydrocanna who was very supportive,also met Krystal (Cleo) before she became mod (at same day :D ) then i left DR since i didn't like pvp.
Keinname used to be my enemy,then we agreed not to pvp anymore and we turned into friends :)
JayG and Elmajo were very supportive mods,while now,they're very supportive admins haha :D
Kaws used to do many events from a time to another,he also answered many of my questions about forums :)

It's really good times,if i forgot to put someone's name there im really sorry :D
Alts:
DeathWish (dwarf)
Storm (archer)
Mysterious (mage)
joeylamcy

Post by joeylamcy »

ayc wrote:Keinname used to be my enemy,then we agreed not to pvp anymore and we turned into friends :)
Keinname (Soul Silver) killed me once, then we agreed to stop pvp, but then he killed my friend and me :x
  • joeylamcy(archer,130)
  • j0eylamcy(mage,110+)
  • meatshield(ogre,75)
  • j0ey1amcy(dwarf,50+)
  • Chris_Wong(swordsman,10+,backup&storage)
Sir.d0nQuix0te

Post by Sir.d0nQuix0te »

well, I came into this game when things were changing. I would see all the n00bs on spawn map and high levels saying one thousand grey wolves coming from the west...lulz. then I was helped by so many people to level up my mage starotic, my first character. I was intrigued by the clans from early level and the ones that i liked i would try to chill with and talk trash to their enemies. so at lvl 10 mage or so i would talk trash and slow spell link... LINK clan was my own adopted enemy. I would see all the clan guys from DR and AHOU going at it with LINK and DOOM with the bat, HAMMERBITE just killing any clan on the archer map, GOLGREN who stood out with that cyclops skin... it was a trip but i talked so much trash and threatened LINK so much one day i told them that im like donquixote...cuz there was no way my lvl would kill them but i PVP anyways... then i made donQ.... which has been great fun. I gotta shout out to DOOM for keeping me DR and also to MIKE who has always been an awesome player and good friend. I remember when lvl 30 or so being invited to DRjr and so stoked. then when DR kill us it got funny and too many people just loafing around in LOYL i kicked abunch n pissed people off. that was right after turnring from DRjr to loyl clan, i remember the day from clan map, with our newly bought castle...BALLERblockin... ROBIN HUD was no more and MIKE was dominating but I always was wanting to be DR. so to shout out i would say all of DR, AHOU, xXx, nWo, LINK, initially inspired me. MAGIXX was always a fun enemy and QUEEN is missed cuz never see anymore. MORDETH for helping me in cyclops dungeon the first time ran me through it. Of all players to metion though that i dont see but probably missed is AZOK! whats up with u bro? u really helped me in this game and even joined my fledgling clan when i was new, thats the one, A Z O K.... thank u all though cuz how could one play without u. MMORPG... cuz a regular RPG doesnt cut it. ARABELLA for holding down KALI clan and BLUESTAR UCHALDT u all rock. GANDALF, thank u and all the staff for this great fun game. THE DR its all about the mighty DR and all will bow to the mighty d0nQuix0te... like the olden days, like spawn map wolves.... ;)
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Bringing new life here by request. I can't find the similar thread that was long before this one (I think on old forum even LoL) but it was fun to go back and read this one... more responses anybody?

(MadMikael, is it possible to make clothes from Phoenix down thread?)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
DOOMBOT

Post by DOOMBOT »

DR to you don!!