people

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mike

people

Post by Mike »

This is basically what I know have seen and think. Jojo I'm killing xymox yes. Lots of people complaining about him so ill do my part and try help them. 300lvls higher than me and ill put a fight up 1 v 1 . Diamat writing that he has an insider and I wanted to start war with DVDA and nWo well I can tell u now that it's a complete lie. the nWo war started with keiname from nWo attacking LOYL members. DVDA war started cos I'm sick of hammers attitude "I kill because I can" . Ok then then ill do the same. People complain about hammer a lot. I come on forum after not been on a week and it's the same people complaining about me here , do u sit down and say "mom I hate Mike he's such a loser, he ruins this game I play" lmao cos that's what it looks like to me. Everyone gotta let off a bit of steam now and then and I ain't no saint but c'mon now this is getting ridiculous. Majority or players you can ask if I ever helped them or have any issues with me and they will say no issues.
If anyone reading this has any issues with me then go ahead and pm Gandalf let the admins deal with it cos your clearly getting no where on this forum as proved.
LOCK POST PLZ
"I fought the LAW and the, the LAW won"