LOYL clan and Buildings sold

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mike

LOYL clan and Buildings sold

Post by Mike »

So from creating LOYL having towers attacked running to repair them and fend off the enemies buildings just got levelled up and became too strong for them. And they was pointless to even attempt to attack them. One thing in clan was missing, "trust" , you couldn't leave a solar staff in a tower without it been stole. So from LOYL became GODZ where only trusted and selected members of LOYL joined. And even lasttry2 joined after him making his new clan [raw] which we are glad a valued player would join.. was an idea I came up with to make a safe structured clan of all trust and honesty. Can finally put valuable gear in a tower worth $$ and it not been stolen. Everyone in GODZ clan are equal. We do not class to have a duke as we don't need one. We are all dukes. Was fun having all the buildings in LOYL but what are we meant to do after that lol.we may as well start again. Just letting all ex LOYL members know if u didn't make GODZ don't take it personally. It was never intentional and if u are annoyed with what's happened come see me in game or give me a pm. Thanks :)

LOYL clan only exists on an alt now and no members. The buildings that are left on the clan map are to help other clans.
"I fought the LAW and the, the LAW won"