Codes to unlock stuff

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

James142

Codes to unlock stuff

Post by James142 »

Maybe there could be a thing implemented that's something you can click on when the app is loaded up so you can type in a 6 digit code or something. If you get a correct code like, (example - eYX726 - then let's say that code puts a swamp shield in your inventory) a little something like that. I don't know much of how it would be able to work be its just a idea. I've played a few game that you can enter a code and it give you stuff, like the game Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga has a feature where you go to this shop and you can enter a code there. Just a idea.
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
Secular

Re: Codes to unlock stuff

Post by Secular »

Or, an idea similar to this:
SYSTEM: "First player to type ::ef924op receives a prize!"
For each FT hour! (randomly generated numbers and letters).
A gold reward would be the only option here, to avoid the flooding of items.

Alternatively, we could click the ads that appear in-game that would take us to the sponsor's website (with a confirmation code, after redirecting, to submit in-game for a reward) and generate slight revenue.

Not sure how well the second option would work for those who've payed for removing them.
Sarevok - Lv. 169 Swordsman
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer
toad

Re: Codes to unlock stuff

Post by toad »

haha i will be rich if each hour i gain gold >:) i play more than 14H per day :twisted: :lol:
banned permanently in forum. available in FB, in lot social network and maybe, in game