buyable skins

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

patrapture

buyable skins

Post by patrapture »

y not make new skins for characters and out of game.purchase...have zomething special for the contributors, creator makes money ppl get new rare skins..if yall.think this good idea respond ill pm combatant
diamat-nc-

Re: buyable skins

Post by diamat-nc- »

Yea nice one,and also have a roulette wheel when purchase armor.so no one will have same stuff .rare items are low chances.make it .99€ents .that way everyone is built differently and implement a no loss equipment on purchased items.but have a class store so a mage wont get melee weapons .ei...purchase melee,arch and mage options.i would spend my check on this.
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Love the ideas, sound similar to ideas that have been discussed.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
patrapture

Post by patrapture »

so far as ik pirchased items.cannot be lost os that not the case?
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

correct, purchased items already cannot be dropped ... also, I love the purchasable skins idea... I've been saying that forever myself :) good way for people to be a little different, put a little money into the game, but not something that HAS to be done to enjoy the game
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

I have already seen a few players post (in mini-chat mostly) requesting to purchase skins.. the new mage skins for example, and also some other "special" skins (which I doubt will be ever added)
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Secular

Post by Secular »

Hopefully this feature is added sometime soon, a lot of players are willing.
Sarevok - Lv. 169 Swordsman
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer
ayZuse

Post by ayZuse »

patrapture wrote:y not make new skins for characters and out of game.purchase...have zomething special for the contributors, creator makes money ppl get new rare skins..if yall.think this good idea respond ill pm combatant
I pm creator about it awhile ago. He say to much work for mods to have to change skins that much
Isoril-Mage-5620
Knighty-Mage-2400~~~~PERM MUTE
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

Facebook--------- Zuse FT

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.
Secular

Post by Secular »

patrapture wrote:y not make new skins for characters and out of game.purchase...have zomething special for the contributors, creator makes money ppl get new rare skins..if yall.think this good idea respond ill pm combatant
ayZuse wrote:I pm creator about it awhile ago. He say to much work for mods to have to change skins that much
I'm somewhat skeptical about this statement...
From what I've noticed, a few of us are more than willing to create new skins in our free time for players to use.

We've just waiting for what seems like an eternity for an ultimatum, whether or not he wishes to make it a purchasable feature or not.

Players seem quite bummed they can't use any of the newest skins, and even more so discouraged because they're not in the shop yet as an alternative to asking a staff member.
Sarevok - Lv. 169 Swordsman
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer
ayZuse

Post by ayZuse »

Secular wrote:
ayZuse wrote:I pm creator about it awhile ago. He say to much work for mods to have to change skins that much
I'm somewhat skeptical about this statement...
From what I've noticed, a few of us are more than willing to create new skins in our free time for players to use.

We've just waiting for what seems like an eternity for an ultimatum, whether or not he wishes to make it a purchasable feature or not.

Players seem quite bummed they can't use any of the newest skins, and even more so discouraged because they're not in the shop yet as an alternative to asking a staff member.
You have to keep in mind that if most players buy skins they might not be so patient to get them. Some may want the moment they pay too. This could cause problems
Isoril-Mage-5620
Knighty-Mage-2400~~~~PERM MUTE
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

Facebook--------- Zuse FT

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.