PVP and Outlaw status fix

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Thefallen

PVP and Outlaw status fix

Post by Thefallen »

I will add this here to go with the off topic thread I made.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4369

Suggestion 1:
PVP is by request only.
Code the "Attack Player" button to send a request to the other party and then they have to respond.
No more level restrictions. No more Clan members can openly attack other clans. Simple and Easy PVP.
This does away with random attacks and general fear of joining a Clan for low levels.

Suggestion 2:
Make ALL gear "Non Drop" except for outlaw status. Then crank the drop chance to 50%.
This will give outlaw status a bite to it and make it a punishment instead of being a joke and having a black name for a week.

Edit: Outlaws will not have the option to accept or deny PVP. they will be able to be attacked openly

These two implementations would solve a lot of issues with the current system as it is now.

What do you think?
Like Cephissus, I am a man Bound
Insider

Re: PVP and Outlaw status fix

Post by Insider »

My opinion,200+ lvl only play for pvp and clan.Your pvp system isnt good for them,sorry.
No,my opinion
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Lots of ideas.. hopefully one will be chosen soon ;) ... for the record, I still am hoping for PvP only by request/accept, OR In clans. Additionally, all clans would start as neutral... a duke could set an enemy clan as enemy, or send an request for ally.. then, a clan could not. Attack an ally clan. You could attack a neutral clan, but there would be no xp gain and no drop. And you could kill enemy clan to get xp and drop chance... lastly, if you leave a clan (or get kicked or clan is disbanded) you are outlaw for 1 week and everybody can attack you unless you join another clan.. anyway, that's my vote ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
trajus

Post by trajus »

People know its risky to join clan so iff they got killed and they lost item own falt
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

i would add that any person who becomes outlaw would be unable to remove their gear until unoutlawed