a non clan attack

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

tonzula78

a non clan attack

Post by tonzula78 »

Hi, i have a question
Today a non clan player killed 1 of our farms(we r clan Dino)my duke was there but too low level to stop him and i wasnt there, but i would have been to high level to attack him.
Is there anything we can do to stop him or any non clan players?...please let me know
MadMikael

Re: a non clan attack

Post by MadMikael »

I hope in the future this issue will be addressed more formally..

In the meantime, make sure your farms are protected by towers. This is all you can really do at the moment I think...
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
toad

Post by toad »

i'm Lord in [Dino] and see totaly my falt of farm destroy, it's just error protection.
on past when a player attaked a tower we will kill he np about lvl, i dont know why no longuer that but i think will be good the clans maps will have PvP mechanic: all can attak all ;)
banned permanently in forum. available in FB, in lot social network and maybe, in game
patrapture

Post by patrapture »

it would be nice if player attks building to make him open to attk like when a lvl 70 attks a lvl140 then u could atleast defend ur own in the field. a little secret
o clan leader dino, for future reference u could have put a tower up and watched him die.....sure u lose a litl money but then thy know u aint playing around and unless they wanna come back and die u good..
toad

Post by toad »

patrapture wrote:it would be nice if player attks building to make him open to attk like when a lvl 70 attks a lvl140 then u could atleast defend ur own in the field. a little secret
o clan leader dino, for future reference u could have put a tower up and watched him die.....sure u lose a litl money but then thy know u aint playing around and unless they wanna come back and die u good..
[Dino] isnt to 1leader, it's 3 (Dazza84, Nephisto, Mega Toad) the players who attak only attak farm isnt an importante building, we dont want lot builings for simple farm, if u want pass anymessage to clan Dino, i'm the alone leader in forum! PM me, i'm always here!! ;)
banned permanently in forum. available in FB, in lot social network and maybe, in game
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I still say that it'd be better if you could not attack a clan building unless you were in a clan (they would still attack you though of course) AND when you leave clan, you are automatically outlaw (would solve a few abuse issues and it makes sense anyway)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Insider

Post by Insider »

blitzcraig wrote:I still say that it'd be better if you could not attack a clan building unless you were in a clan (they would still attack you though of course) AND when you leave clan, you are automatically outlaw (would solve a few abuse issues and it makes sense anyway)
+1,blitz.Great suggestion about outlaw
toad

Post by toad »

blitzcraig wrote:I still say that it'd be better if you could not attack a clan building unless you were in a clan (they would still attack you though of course) AND when you leave clan, you are automatically outlaw (would solve a few abuse issues and it makes sense anyway)
+1 to idea!
HAMMERBITE

Post by HAMMERBITE »

HAMMER DOESNT WANT OUTLAW, HAMMER WANTS MUTED
ayZuse

Post by ayZuse »

I like the outlaw idea. But with outlaw status being 7 days. And the clock counts no matter what. That wouldn't fix it.

Outlaw status should be for 24-35 hours of in game play. Meaning must be logged in for clock to count. This would help in Craig's idea about outlaw when quit clan.

But you have to think someone could just invite you and then kick you and you would be outlaw. That's not fair. To those players
Isoril-Mage-5620
Knighty-Mage-2400~~~~PERM MUTE
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

Facebook--------- Zuse FT

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.