CIA's Tower

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Baba Yaga

Re: CIA's Tower

Post by Baba Yaga »

Why don't you just put up a big sign saying 'Attack Me Here Please'? You seriously expect this are/tower to be left alone? You are smarter than that, I know you are. Unless you have a Dragon with a mean streak (like my Mr. Nibbles), I wouldn't hold out much hope.

BY
BY

Baba Yaga (The Original)
James142

Post by James142 »

Raw already built there...
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
James142

Post by James142 »

And also don't try to argue with me... you would not like me when I'm very mad...
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

we rebuild our compound which was there before.
As I said, u are welcome to come back if u agree to leave our farms alone. just make sure ur castle is strong enough.
btw kbg build there I think .
James142

Post by James142 »

O I got lots of gold and I was right under the kgb
The OG Rasta

DOOMBOT

Post by DOOMBOT »

Yo F.T. DR has never been able to build cuz of DOOM's actions. That being said, since I forced GOLGREN duke of DR is there gonna be a problem if GOLGREN builds? ;}
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

lol that why he is roaring ;)
Baba Yaga

Post by Baba Yaga »

James142 wrote:And also don't try to argue with me... you would not like me when I'm very mad...
Unless you'd like me and my clan to join the masses lining up to destroy whatever hovel you build, I suggest you dial it down a bit sparky...
BY

Baba Yaga (The Original)
James142

Post by James142 »

The names Rasta... not sparky... that's my bat... aka batman
The OG Rasta

godofwar10

Post by godofwar10 »

Rasta you build in ADIK spot we have a deal u can build up but dont block.....and now you block ADIK's small island.....sell your tower...... or ADIK will destroy it...................