Locked doors? (spoilers)

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

0rion79

Locked doors? (spoilers)

Post by 0rion79 »

Hi all, right now I have found a couple of keys just by killing monsters, especially the mushrooms with red hat.
I have used one in the very first bandit tower, where the chest contained the Slow spell (one the most useless ones in the game), then I have found that the mummy in the pyramid in the northern desert has the key to open the same door within the pyramid itself. Can you remember of any other place with locked doors within the game, where I can use those keys? Now that I have spells, my backpack is getting filled very quickly!
blitzcraig

Re: Locked doors? (spoilers)

Post by blitzcraig »

Both of those keys are for only one door, no need to keep them if you're finished with them. BTW, the slow spell is nice when raiding somewhere with too-strong enemies, but is much more useful in mmorpg, you're right there ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
0rion79

Post by 0rion79 »

Are you sure? So far I have a generic metal "key" and what appears a rusty "dungeon key".
Anyway, it was a shame for the slow spell, since I'm reconsidering it now, even if I'm getting my backpack filled with several items that I don't want to drop but I can't drop in any safe place. Can I buy it again in the RPG somewhere?
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I'm 99.9% sure that those will both drop again if you need them for some reason (I'd be lying if I said 100%, but I'm awfully close ;) )

Oh, upon reading your post again, I think I misunderstood (sorry, very tired LoL) I do not believe you can get the slow spell back...if anybody knows otherwise, please correct me... I have an odd feeling I'm wrong here somehow...I'll ask around ;)
⬜ 💣 🌏
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

I don't think you can get it again in offline.. in MMO, you can get it from boss spawns (wolf and dragon), but, they don't appear in RPG :/
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

thanks Mad, Gandalf Confirmed this also.
⬜ 💣 🌏