the mushroom boy (offline)

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

blitzcraig

Re: the mushroom boy (offline)

Post by blitzcraig »

Yeah, they're tough for sure... check their stats and don't fight them until at least one character (not mage) has at.last 5 dex more than they do ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
tetradze

Post by tetradze »

I'm stuck in first red mushroom quest, the mushroom boy did not show until late but now he has, he told me to pick some red mushrooms, but i cant found them.
nothing on the same map than the boy, some red mushrooms at 0,0 and in some dungeons but they are not pickable items...on video tutorial red mushrooms should be on the same map than the boy but nothing...is it normal?

PS: they are also some white spots on the map in the forest where the boy is, but noting to interact with, is it a future feature or something like that? i have also noticed that at these locations if i click on the ground a green arrows shows exactly like when there is an item to pick, but if i do nothing happens...maybe these are my mushrooms but something went technically wrong?

PPS: without that quest i cannt do vampire blood quest, which i would like to complete, in the future will these quests be part of the story line or is it juste an optionnal quest i wont have to complete later?

PPPS: very good game, i really have fun with it, even if levelling up is quite long it remains a game i enjoy.
0rion79

Post by 0rion79 »

How strange! They are just on the ground at North form the boy, scattered in the same map. It is where the mushroom~ monsters appear the most.
Last edited by 0rion79 on Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vicbri

Post by vicbri »

The mushrooms are suposed to be located at those white spots in the forest, if they arent there maybe you picked them up earlier. That quest isnt a part of the storyline quests but will have a small part in receiving something or not in other quest
Spoiler: Show
altar quests
. In the online game theres a monster spawn that drops the mushrooms, in the offline game you can only get them by picking them on that map.
Useful links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules

Languages spoken :English, Portuguese
(vicbri) -> swordsman
(vicbri 2) -> mage
(vicbri 3) -> archer
(vicbri 4) -> dwarf
(vicbri 5) -> ogre
tetradze

Post by tetradze »

well, at least i wont have to look for them anymore but i wont be able to complete that part of the game.
Many Thanks for your help!
0rion79

Post by 0rion79 »

Are u sure that you don't have any older version? I've restarted the game after downloading it from Google since at Amazon the updates where in a too great delay each time