Saved games folder

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

MadMikael

Re: Saved games folder

Post by MadMikael »

As stated above, send a PM to Gandalf with the details. He might be able to help you out... he is a wizard with this sort of thing (pun intended).

Please be patient though, he is busy and gets many PMs.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Alpha-Centaur

Post by Alpha-Centaur »

Please help!
I have asked about the problem before and you helped me. But that method doesn't work anymore (I mean that one with copying a folder). You said that now if I have the same Google Play account everything should be copied automatically. But I have two different devices with the game and nothing is copied. I have the same account on both.
Now I installed the game to the third device. With the same Google Play account. And the game is clear. How to copy my saved games to it???
Languages spoken: Russian, some of English.
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

MadMikael wrote:As stated above, send a PM to Gandalf with the details. He might be able to help you out... he is a wizard with this sort of thing (pun intended).

Please be patient though, he is busy and gets many PMs.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
KROMS

Post by KROMS »

I would like to know this a s well have a full party lvl 35. Very hard to lvl them lol. Would like if I didn't have to start over. Cuz I have a new phone as well. But as mad said be patient gandalf is a very busy man.
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

KROMS wrote:I would like to know this a s well have a full party lvl 35. Very hard to lvl them lol. Would like if I didn't have to start over. Cuz I have a new phone as well. But as mad said be patient gandalf is a very busy man.
but he answers to PMs very fast ;)
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
john41

Post by john41 »

After having played till level35, i was distracted by some new features implementations, allowing crafting. I sold the unique slow spell by inadvertance to make some rooms in my bag to collect nuggets. I restart the game again till the lvl50, preparing myself to figith on the left bottom corner. I was very carefull and save my game in the 3 slots to avoid wrong saving erasement. I play on my asus tablett, i had to plug it and this morning all the savings were gone. Iam very sad, as i find that the game improved well, but i do not want to send again all my time to recover my achievment. Any help possible? Jm
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

please send me a PM, john41.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
Walrider

Post by Walrider »

compbatant wrote:It won't work anymore. The save files are not stored on SD card now however if you use the same gmail account on new device all saves and other settings from the game should be automatically copied to the new device :)
it is not working... :(

my progress is lost. Programmer, could you make it, that there are the folders, like in the versions before v 4.0?
0rion79

Post by 0rion79 »

have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the game from google play store? with me it did.
Walrider

Post by Walrider »

Now... Yes