Moderator: Game Administrators

Trusted

Re: Aventure got a end

Post by Trusted »

No my friend !!! :cry: why ?
toad

Post by toad »

jojoboss wrote:No my friend !!! :cry: why ?
toad wrote:bro u cant imagine, my first friend was maxime (in ft) i meet me at my 14yrs and 3days, ago no has ANYfriend FT is my life and now i get ban and lose all what i do... my life is over, these years was too much...idk anyreason to keep be alive, suicide is the best issue i think...
banned permanently in forum. available in FB, in lot social network and maybe, in game
Trusted

Post by Trusted »

toad wrote:
jojoboss wrote:No my friend !!! :cry: why ?
toad wrote:bro u cant imagine, my first friend was maxime (in ft) i meet me at my 14yrs and 3days, ago no has ANYfriend FT is my life and now i get ban and lose all what i do... my life is over, these years was too much...idk anyreason to keep be alive, suicide is the best issue i think...
:cry: :cry: no...
Trusted

Post by Trusted »

If you left ft I left ft :cry:
toad

Post by toad »

i've close my mind 1yr abt Mike and now i commit revolt on he and revanche i'll done all my revanche and commit suicide, will post a topic when will be few hours to commit suicide
banned permanently in forum. available in FB, in lot social network and maybe, in game
uPgradE

Post by uPgradE »

toad... i am 32... all i do is work..
i have no real social life...
only a few long time friends i can call on...
........ bottom line...
i have my issues and sorrows..and hurts...
BUT every day i laugh.
and i try to make others laugh!
.....i hide behind the smile of a clown....

you speak of sucide....and i want to punch you!
GO OUTSIDE! SIT IN THE GRASS! GO EXPLORE!
SKIP A ROCK ACROSS THE WATER!
hell! build a bird house and watch squirrels try to move in!

....if you cant find pleasure in something, find something else...
they say its a small world, but it is actually quite large once you get into it...
Cage = LVL 2200 Archer
cestes = LVL 122 Mage
SYSTEM = LVL 20 MAGE (LIFE IN PRISON!) :twisted: :lol:
[HAPP]YHALLOWEEN = LVL 31 Archer 🎃
uPgradE

Post by uPgradE »

this song helped me in my darkest days.... i hope you give it a listen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmjZ2cLw ... ata_player
Cage = LVL 2200 Archer
cestes = LVL 122 Mage
SYSTEM = LVL 20 MAGE (LIFE IN PRISON!) :twisted: :lol:
[HAPP]YHALLOWEEN = LVL 31 Archer 🎃
toad

Post by toad »

i always do what i think and it destroy me, during 15yrs i has not get anyfriend in reality and now, i was a very Young man when i do somethink what is too much bad than kill someone is less, so i check suicide sonce i saw my act was bad and after regret it get consoled by some ideas (FT in part) to no commit maybe now lot of my dreams get destroys and i lose all, i cant get anythink better cos of past, i live in past maybe past build futur and my futur is low and will be gone...
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

uPgradE wrote:toad... i am 32... all i do is work..
i have no real social life...
only a few long time friends i can call on...
........ bottom line...
i have my issues and sorrows..and hurts...
BUT every day i laugh.
and i try to make others laugh!
.....i hide behind the smile of a clown....

you speak of sucide....and i want to punch you!
GO OUTSIDE! SIT IN THE GRASS! GO EXPLORE!
SKIP A ROCK ACROSS THE WATER!
hell! build a bird house and watch squirrels try to move in!

....if you cant find pleasure in something, find something else...
they say its a small world, but it is actually quite large once you get into it...
This.
toad wrote:i always do what i think and it destroy me, during 15yrs i has not get anyfriend in reality and now, i was a very Young man when i do somethink what is too much bad than kill someone is less, so i check suicide sonce i saw my act was bad and after regret it get consoled by some ideas (FT in part) to no commit maybe now lot of my dreams get destroys and i lose all, i cant get anythink better cos of past, i live in past maybe past build futur and my futur is low and will be gone...
You said your 15, least thats what i remembered reading just before. Usually i want to rip people a new one when this topic comes up, how selfish it is to commit wuch an act so on and so forth. Today/tonight, whatever it is for everyone, Ima put my "attitude" aside for a moment.

Youve never had a girlfriend you say, remember the fact your 15. Only 15, your pretty much a child, not being derrogative but im emphasising that your incredibly young and have overall spent not too many years in the world at all.

Because VR is your reality as you state, doesnt mean this cannot change. Change will never walk up and hit you in the face unless youve somehow gone about making it happen.

Go outside, look around, take a walk and dont just look at your surroundings, look and actually "see" them. Breathe in the air and actually smell it. Sentient life is a gift. To throw it away is truly a mistake.

Even go out and talk to people, simple things. Ask how their day is, try to uave a small conversation. Confidence boosting stuff tbh. if they think its a bit creepy or it leans that way and they ask. Just be upfront and tell them what your doing.

I had a friend who committed suicide due to events he simply couldnt handle. It couldve been changed if we were just able to get to him and talk. A few of us got to see the aftermath of what happens when someone goes through with it.

Friends, family, friends of your family. Theres a long chain of people you might not even consider that this event will stay scorched in their mind for a long time to come.

As much as youve both annoyed me severely at times but also made me smirk. I suppose as a semi descent human being I urge you to reconsider this descision.

Also if you decide to live completely in the past without looking towards the future you will indeed destroy yourself. Have a long hard think... Make a list of what you want to change, and start on each one.
Trusted

Post by Trusted »

Toad,
please do not think to suicide, you are my friend :cry: I don't want forget my friend :cry: