Bye definitly...

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

toad

Bye definitly...

Post by toad »

Bye all, i've alredy anounce my time off ingame whis 1 last hour the frst weekend of that mounth, i'm accessible in FB (Lucas Petitjean, profile toad and in friend list lot players/admin/mods), in Hanghout (Lucas Petitjean, profile toad and in friend list Insiders ;) )
If u get anymessage join me in theses social network, to who want anyhelp about anythink i'm here for you ^^
My forum count same as all my game counts will be to no one so u will never get any not true spear, i'll come back in forum some times but never in game out of some importantes moments (u will understand in futur if u see)

As my old post i want to clarify some quotes:
Gandalf: i've know all what u cannot imagine= the die, the rape, the murder, the rage; all what is bad i can sertify you i've live them
Gandalf (yes again): i'll never join the staff team, i've help game by translations i do it just to help litlle ones and what i recieve:get removed for a reason what is totaly wrong, u get too much absobed by power u forgot the litlle one who live aftr u... (thats bad to say but that is reallity sry...)
AYC: stop be ****** [edited by Gandalf on 16dec14: was insulting] thats too much bad u was good when u was simple players...
BlitzCraig: thanx you to certify a protection of topic.

to all others players: u got a power thats not cos u are low lvl or hight, maybe Young or old but u get potencial and u want to use it at good reason and isn't because u are (exemple) 5yrs u cant help someone who is 80! u are in a game so all is virtual in first part thats what some persons are not able to understand...i can speek of that hours just to tell somethink: u are not a god, not a noob (sry term) but u are u and all depend of u! what u want is to live and upgrade all in ur life, if somethink isnt good for u ask to get an expliquation or build ur own work, see all who pass behind u and all who are alredy pass, they have upgrade all by the time, u are u and thats ur identity and u want to proof to all u exist, dont forgot somethink essential: in any difficulty anyone is here for u!!

P.S.: ty to magix especially
banned permanently in forum. available in FB, in lot social network and maybe, in game
Marine

Re: Bye definitly...

Post by Marine »

Stay till christmas pls! Ull wanna come bak then trust me!!!!¡! Wait 4 topic "Units Suprise"
Hey, i'm new and i'll love to beçome your friend! :D
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

See ya. Merry Christmas too.
toad

Post by toad »

Merry XMAS u too maybe i cant,...as i tell i will be free in some social networks maybe out of game (i'll come probably one or 2times maybe not sure), i'll keep some access of forum
banned permanently in forum. available in FB, in lot social network and maybe, in game
Trusted

Post by Trusted »

please no :cry:
Don't quit ft, because all player need you :cry:
You are my friend, even if you thought Gandalf did not love you, it's false ! Gandalf've never hated you :cry:
Gandalf said you were doing a good job.
Now I talk to you in french :

Mec, Gandalf t'a jamais détesté, c'est toi qui t'es mis sa en tête...
Ne quitte pas FT stp, tous les mods et admins t'aime :cry:
Nous t'aimons tous, tu fait du très bon boulot, tu traduit bien et tout...

Ne fais pas cette érreur qui je pense tu regretteras :cry:

Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

All the best for whatever you do.
Trilix

Post by Trilix »

Toad,
As I said before in game and on our private messages, I hope you find peace in your life.
Not always is easy but you can count on some of us for support.
I am available here and on FB (Grindix FT) if you need anything.
For now, good luck in whatever you decide to do next, bro.
Take care.
:D
Trilix - archer - (the first one)
Grindix - mage - (the good one)
magix - mage - (the bad one)
toad

Post by toad »

jojoboss wrote:please no :cry:
Don't quit ft, because all player need you :cry:
You are my friend, even if you thought Gandalf did not love you, it's false ! Gandalf've never hated you :cry:
Gandalf said you were doing a good job.
Now I talk to you in french :

Mec, Gandalf t'a jamais détesté, c'est toi qui t'es mis sa en tête...
Ne quitte pas FT stp, tous les mods et admins t'aime :cry:
Nous t'aimons tous, tu fait du très bon boulot, tu traduit bien et tout...

Ne fais pas cette érreur qui je pense tu regretteras :cry:

Gandalf no hate me? lol dont atach u of what is not true, if they hasnt hate me do u think they will no reply xD as more u see ur or mine name in credit? we translate whis Misterx and where thats wrote?
ik lot persons like me in FT they are my alone friends and now than i'm out i no longuer get anyfriend and finish same as old time cry in bed cos of that ****ing fife...
About AYC he is the best ever ****** [edited by Gandalf on 16dec2014: was insulting] i saw in all my life and in FT i can tell u i've see ****** and not ony one or two
Trilix wrote:Toad,
As I said before in game and on our private messages, I hope you find peace in your life.
Not always is easy but you can count on some of us for support.
I am available here and on FB (Grindix FT) if you need anything.
For now, good luck in whatever you decide to do next, bro.
Take care.
:D
ik bro ;)
Asmodeous wrote:All the best for whatever you do.
c.u
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

I know AYC fairly well( I work with him ;) ) and I've never gotten the impression of him being ******...or sexist for that matter!! When we choose our mods we choose fair people that don't let personal opinions get in the way of their mod job.
I wish you a Merry Christmas toad and good health ^_^
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

goodbye toad and farewell. i wish you all the best in life ;)
i hope, that you can grow up in a good environment. if not, learn and study as much as you can and leave it soon enough.
improve your english ;) its the door to many new places in this world. also, it will reduce any language barrier as you experienced here.
learn, that on a professional basis, no hard feelings are involved. there is no love, but also no hate too. you will understand in some years maybe.
our agreement was, that you avoid to attack or disturb the staff team in future. your comment to AYC did break this rule. the consequence is the one, i told you before: i permanently banned you from forum. we do not touch your ingame characters, if you want to come back. surely, you are able to create a new forum account. if you do, be aware of our rules here. otherwise, there follows an IP ban or a ban of your ingame characters.
cheers, gandalf.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German