MMORPG items and quest changes

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

rearrow

Re: MMORPG items and quest changes

Post by rearrow »

After all my critism i started to play as a new char.
on the whole it seems more balanced and rewards seem to be suitable for lvl needed to complete quest if u play alone without help.
I found however some strange things which i report i this post.

in the cave where u mine gold , 2 chests have a kite shield. why u can only use one. i suspect this is an error.

lvl 30 legs have lower chance and need more resources then lv50. strange. and of course lv 100 are vry easy. just buy from shop.
the higher the lvl the easier to get ???

2 different quests give agile boots as a reward.
forgot exactly which was first one. got second pair at santa quest.

siege weapon seems to be impossible to do without a tank. but then. it always was lol

items in chests in silverwood dungeon are not yet aoproriate to lvl. lv12,14 and 15 items in an area u need 25+.
re4ction

Post by re4ction »

rearrow wrote: 2 different quests give agile boots as a reward.
forgot exactly which was first one. got second pair at santa quest.
First is the "trailer horse cart" quest one map under silverwood.
In both quests u need to bring a stolen sack to the original owner.
kollex

Post by kollex »

Is the pyramid quest broken?

I can't recall, if it was always the case, but you can either return the quest item to NPC for 10k gold, OR you can sell it yourself for 27k.
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

kollex wrote:Is the pyramid quest broken?

I can't recall, if it was always the case, but you can either return the quest item to NPC for 10k gold, OR you can sell it yourself for 27k.
i think, we changed that slightly. what is your experience there?
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
kollex

Post by kollex »

I've just described it, and the choice feels wrong - to finish quest and receive a lower reward, than selling the item in shop. Or do you mean you've changed the outcome recently too?
What I'd like to see is a choice between larger amount of gold in shop vs an experience points reward with questgiver.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I agree kollex... of course I'm a quest guy so I think they all need bigger xp rewards ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

agree with kollex. choose between gold from shop or bigger xp from quest. or else make gold from completing quest higher tgen value in shop.
kollex

Post by kollex »

I've just read the El Majo's post with links to several docs and saw the XP reward for the quest, but I'm pretty sure I didn't receive any a couple days ago...

Anyway, I still think more quest should be added through the mid-levels, for players to reach for something, when they have finished all quests < lvl100 req. at level 22 (these days).
I'm not saying one should be able to reach high levels on quests alone, just have a relief points between grinding sessions, so it feels less boring, if you are not in the clan and need to constantly be alert and run-and-hide time and again :)
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

kollex wrote: Anyway, I still think more quest should be added through the mid-levels, for players to reach for something, when they have finished all quests < lvl100 req. at level 22 (these days).
I'm not saying one should be able to reach high levels on quests alone, just have a relief points between grinding sessions, so it feels less boring, if you are not in the clan and need to constantly be alert and run-and-hide time and again :)
My friend should start working soon on adding new quests to existing maps :)