Hostile shopkeepers

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Asmodeous

Re: Hostile shopkeepers

Post by Asmodeous »

kollex wrote:
Asmodeous wrote:I can see that last post is specific to me.
Asmodeus = Isoril ?
Asmodeous wrote:Outlaw stats has ended for me but only came about because of people spamming alts.
I think I knew that. It wasn't personal, really - just the most extreme example I could think of :D
Haha fair enough lol. It is a good idea though. Introduce penalties and what not.
Ruffframe

Post by Ruffframe »

Why stop with just a hostile shop keeper .. Make it not possible to get drops or experience points for being a outlaw . Obviously some players like to be outlawed , so why not give them what they want . Ban them from the cities and the shops . Make city guards that are to patrol the game grids and enforce justice and bring peace to the lands . Or you could have a quest that posts the names of the outlaw , how many times he has been outlaw and a bounty on his head until he is caught . The ideas are endless on how you can torture the outlaw and conform him to justice . Juat putting some thought out on the subject .
dragkardragcar

Post by dragkardragcar »

Ruffframe wrote:Why stop with just a hostile shop keeper .. Make it not possible to get drops or experience points for being a outlaw . Obviously some players like to be outlawed , so why not give them what they want . Ban them from the cities and the shops . Make city guards that are to patrol the game grids and enforce justice and bring peace to the lands . Or you could have a quest that posts the names of the outlaw , how many times he has been outlaw and a bounty on his head until he is caught . The ideas are endless on how you can torture the outlaw and conform him to justice . Juat putting some thought out on the subject .
omg a quest of killing outlaws is an awsome idea!!!
Ruffframe

Post by Ruffframe »

Thanx dragkar . Just trying to be productive .
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

lol yes outlaw kill quest. finaly an excuse to kill those outlaws who join allied clans : ' its for the quest' :-)
dragkardragcar

Post by dragkardragcar »

(-: lol
Fairy

Post by Fairy »

The idea in itself is very interesting and I like it on that head. It will entertain many but it is not entirely "let the heaven fall, but justice be done." The outlaw system is not flawless, it does not punish the offender. Many a time, a defender becomes outlaw or gets a warning! (I suffered twice from this flaw and am still suffering)

Presently, our judge is blind in the eyes, deaf in the ear, and dumb in the mind. :D I hope all these ideas will be implemented after we have a much nicer, much wiser, and much experienced judge, awarding the title of outlaw justly!
re4ction

Post by re4ction »

Well... ur ideas look all pretty cool but there are 2 points i dont get.
I don't really get why everyone is sooooo onto punish outlaws .
I mean sure they killed ppl but first as u all mentioned u can get an outlaw even when u defend urself.
Also i think pvp is a biiig part of the game.
For example i have some ppl who killed me once and now we are just enemies and fight every time we see each other. It's also very funny sometimes when u have this friend-enemies that makes the game for me enjoying .
Another point is clans.
First off i am not sure if u get outlaw warning if u kill a enemy clan member because sometimes i get sometimes not very buggy.
And aren't clans made to enlarge the pvp part ?
Ofc i hate as everyone does ppl who run around and kill EVERYONE they see or camp infront of shop or suprise log etc. I think we should make a difference between ppl like jony goodluck and isavela who actually ruining game experience for everyone and "normal" pvp.
Thanks for listening
Ruffframe

Post by Ruffframe »

re4ction wrote:Well... ur ideas look all pretty cool but there are 2 points i dont get.
I don't really get why everyone is sooooo onto punish outlaws .
I mean sure they killed ppl but first as u all mentioned u can get an outlaw even when u defend urself.
Also i think pvp is a biiig part of the game.
For example i have some ppl who killed me once and now we are just enemies and fight every time we see each other. It's also verfunny sometimes when u have this friend-enemies that makes the game for me enjoying .
Another point is clans
First off i am not sure if u get outlaw warning if u kill a enemy clan member because sometimes i get sometimes not very buggy.
And aren to enlarge the pvp part
Ofc i hate as everyone does ppl who run around and kill EVERYONE they see or camp infront of shop or suprise log etc. I think we should make a difference between ppl like jony goodluck and isavela who actually ruining game experience for everyone and "norma
Thanks for listening
Ok Re4ction so you do not understand what outlaw means . Ok let me help you out with this subject matter since it seems to be such a misunderstanding to you. First off , we all like PvP in some shape or form or we would not be playing this game. Second off , if other players would not be account jumping so much and killing other players under other accounts . Then come back online after antagonizing a situation and jumping from one account to another to kill a certain player , out of pure boredom . Obviously that reflects on a person's character flaw and inability to do combat , either they need numerious accounts and devices to concoct their scandalous plans or the real fact is is there not an average player and they never play a fair game or they live way too much for the hunt and do not have the skills to do one on one combat . Everybody that has played this game for a while knows that either you have to change your stats to play for PvP or to combat monsters to gain exp . Third , when a player is training and he is in the red . Some players cannot resist but to attack and try to kill the player that is in red for experience or a drop . Especially when certain players are a lot lower level than the higher player that is actually doing the grinding on the monsters and helping the lower player gain experience . Fourth , what what about the player that sits there and grinds for hours and hours and hours and finally what is within a million experience reach of his goal and another rival enemy comes and kills you because of something that another player said or just because they don't like you or just because they're having a bad day . The fact still remains that they are not lost for a reason , either they like being an outlaw or they accidentally killed over there 5 limit quota . What about when Outlaws run in packs with other accounts that are outlaw also and attack certain players because they feel that it is in the interest of the game . Outlaw should not be rewarded with xp . Outlaw should not get drops . This would defiantly discourage other players from running around in packs as outlaw and attacking certain players just for the sport of it . That not camaraderie , that is being a person that manipulate the situation to their advantage . Last but not least , how about the new players that start out the game on the Start mat that have no idea about what is going on in the game and certain players like to come along and trick them and take them down the lower dungeon and just kill them right off the bat . That alone is going to discourage new players from wanting to join clans or for that matter even think about playing the game again . Not everyone is built for PvP , some players you are going to have to groom into it and that is the cold hard reality of it . Thank you for listening .....
re4ction

Post by re4ction »

Hm.
I think I didn't miss understand what outlaw means.
I said you need to differentiate between the outlaws who just did normal fair 1 on 1 fights or a funny clanwar and the outlaws who ruin other players game experience by hunting a specific person, waiting for some grinder to get red or out of mana, camping in front of a city or new map that just got released and so all players will come there etc.
Just dont forget you can get outlawed by normal, fair pvp as well.