(android/offline) Make archer move, or melees stop

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

lazypawn

(android/offline) Make archer move, or melees stop

Post by lazypawn »

when I ordered to move through mobs, my party pass through mobs without fighting often. But archer has stoped and DO fight (disobey my order) more often. Then... archer will be tanker because other party has passed.

So, make archer DO NOT stop or make melees DO stop with archer.

It's not the problem of archer' long range. Because melee has short range but they CAN approach to mobs.

When archer has stopped, melees have to stop and approach to mobs and have to be tanker.

Or when melees has passed through mobs, archer have to walk. Just walk (follow my order) without fighting alone.

P.S. I'm the guy who found a bug to get several unique items (boots, gloves) by magic. Do you remember? I played this game years ago (when boots updated newly) and I came back now. I enjoy this upgraded game with more fun.
But I feel sorry with the archer's movement because I had suggested this problem several years ago already, and it remains through years.
Please, correct this problem this time.

Thank you for reading my poor english, and fun game to enjoy a lot.
lazypawn

Re: (android/offline) Make archer move, or melees stop

Post by lazypawn »

Those situation at the picture happens often.
Attachments
too brave...
too brave...
oops.png (696.55 KiB) Viewed 2743 times
lazypawn

Post by lazypawn »

This link is a captured video that about above.

https://db.tt/ZilZsZKM
(less than 2mb)
Bunzi

Post by Bunzi »

I agree with this, but the problem is greater than just the archer.

The entire group system needs work. When you need to flee, your members stop to fight. When you fight and need to reposition, they run around like idiots and break agro.

This is basic stuff here. Group mechanics shouldn't be this haphazard.

You have a hero. He is the leader. The others should do what he does. He needs an attack mode and follow mode. While following, the other party members don't stop to take shots at mobs. They should follow.

A little more advanced would be the ability to set combat positions. A default would be where the mage and archer don't run right into the middle of melee.

It would just be nice to have the group members do what you expect. Because right now, most times they do just the opposite of what is expected/desired.