MMORPG server changes

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

blitzcraig

Re: MMORPG server changes

Post by blitzcraig »

so you can always attack the last 15 who attacked you?
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

blitzcraig wrote:so you can always attack the last 15 who attacked you?
Yes :)
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

this is SO GREAT! I think you have just solved two of the three biggest games issues FT has had for a long time ;) THANK YOU
⬜ 💣 🌏
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

seems to work perfectly so far (not sure about what it does for outlaw count) ... anyway, this is really great
⬜ 💣 🌏
Insider

Post by Insider »

blitzcraig wrote:seems to work perfectly so far (not sure about what it does for outlaw count) ... anyway, this is really great
Cooooooooooooooooool compbatant!
Waiting pvp class balance! :)
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Cooooooooooooooooool compbatant!
Waiting pvp class balance! :)
yes, but still, two of the biggest issues solved back to back! :)
⬜ 💣 🌏
re4ction

Post by re4ction »

compbatant wrote:increased buildings HP 10 times. Because after recently changes it is much harder to finish building (a lot mining, felling and crafting is needed not only gold) so castles and towers should be stronger. To balance this change also the siege weapons damage was increased from 300 to 200.

To limit abuses now the drop is gained by player who made the most damage to monster not the last one.
No more stealing kills! And no more abusing guards.

The XP for destroying wall or gate is now 0. Players were abusing it by creating high level wall and destroying them only to get a lot XP.

More improvements are coming soon :)

Edit:
Guards attack now outlaws :) If the outlaw is strong enough he can however kill guard but then after 2 minutes the another guard is spawn.

Edit2:
If somebody attacked you and then removed target from you before you struck back you can now attack him back and don't become outlaw :)
First: this was maybe a good idea BEFORE admins gave link 3xLvl1500 buildings instead of 6x750.
Now link is really undestroyeable and thats not what a fair game looks like.
No good harmonize here :/

Second : first sounded really good to me but when u think about it
If there is a spawn party with cool drops and then someone like doom mike magix ... appears lower lvls have no tiny chance to get anything. The drop stealing really anoyed me sometimes but i think its even more unfair.

Third: sounds gold to me so thumbs up.
Edit : nice idea let's see how it works out.
Edit 2 : really nice. That was a big problem because all on forum were saying that outlaws are bad and their game experience should be decreased .... now we made a good step towards the world where u can agree that someone who is outlawed has to be a bad person
dinoponte2

Post by dinoponte2 »

First of all link lost his buildings by war not by any bug because they also sold lot buildings and now they got over +20 billions
How admins can give buildings that was losed in war, also if is like that i want my towers lvl1100 back
Why not give lvl15000 castle to someone would be fair maybe give free towers to clans
Game getting wrost and boring even unfair i just dont quit because i steel remember old times, and i pray to see if game get better, also dont quit because jony will pay for this year of kills :twisted:
dinoponte1000 lvl1065 mage(BK)
dinoponte100 lvl114 mage(lilB)
Kheiron lvl380 archer(BK)
dinoman lvl102 dwarf(BK)
yeti lvl130 ogre(BK)
yetii ogre
dinoponte3 swordsman
dinoponte archer
Quem100000 mage

Languages spoken:
Potugues,English
Fairy

Post by Fairy »

compbatant wrote:To limit abuses now the drop is gained by player who made the most damage to monster not the last one.No more stealing kills! And no more abusing guards.
Wow, great. does this mechanism work in case of PvP also? I mean the player who does more damage gets drop (if any) and also kill counter or the person who deliver the last mortal hit? ;)