How to finish new quest (2.-3)

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

rearrow

Re: How to finish new quest (2.-3)

Post by rearrow »

orion plays rpg.not updated yet i think.so cant help here
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

about the precise order to finish the quest, not really... you can talk with the four rebels in any order, and do the four corner great houses in any order (before or after talking with the other outside rebels) ... however, you must complete all 4 of the corner houses to enter the middle one...

about the outside rebels not talking with you, go back and make sure you finished the conversation with the guy in the mage tower, otherwise they don't know who you are ;)

let me know if this helps :)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

in the mage tower u talk get attacked. talk again. repeat several times until there is no talk option anymore. hard not to get killed and easy to not notice u can talk again.
0rion79

Post by 0rion79 »

Oh yes, it was because I didn't complete the talk with the guy in the tower of mages. Don't know why but I am almost sure that the first time there were no more "?" upon the guy, or maybe it was just me who has rushed the dialogues because I did them already.

BTW, now I am inside the 5th house and I don't remember anymore what I have to do!

I see that the blinking mages drop a blue key, that allows me to enter in a room with an altar, that takes me money without giving me anything. Then there is the door in the north of the overall map of the house but, when I try to enter it, the message "you are not worthy" appears.
I remember that I had to fight a devil, but I really don't remember the details anymore! Can you help, again? :mrgreen:
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

get the key from blinking mage, go in that room and give gold to alter. sometimes dark devil will appear.. kill him, get different key and go through doors at top of map... follow from there ;)
⬜ 💣 🌏
0rion79

Post by 0rion79 »

"Sometimes" the dark devil will appear? Shit, I think I have given gold to the altar at least 30-50 times and it sounds like another lame 0,1% chance event... how sick. Each time I try to play this game, I always find something that muffles my motivation to proceed.
I really think I will start making my own RPG for android, hahahahah! XD (as if I had the skills! - but of course I don't :lol: )
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

lol... actually it's supposed to be 100%.. not really sure why he doesn't always appear when summoned (I've personally tested hundreds of times and am around 95% success (another mod tested and got only like 2 of 20... weird :p)
⬜ 💣 🌏
0rion79

Post by 0rion79 »

Maybe a bug with latest patch?
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

no, been like this from before the alpha version was released even.... IMO it works for the story (you try to summon the dark devil - sometimes you succeed, sometimes you fail)
⬜ 💣 🌏
0rion79

Post by 0rion79 »

In the 1st game it appeared instantly, now I think I have tried 200 times but nothing