Saved games folder

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

acmorri

Re: Saved games folder

Post by acmorri »

compbatant wrote:It won't work anymore. The save files are not stored on SD card now however if you use the same gmail account on new device all saves and other settings from the game should be automatically copied to the new device :)

I recently moved to another Tablet and installed the game on it, and that did not work, I lost the few dollars I paid for that game, and so I started a new one, and the tablet I got the battery failed so I need to transfer again, however I have put 30 or so dollars into this game, and i really dont want to lose all that progress, is there a true fail safe way to back up my game? The email trick did not work.
naomi

Post by naomi »

acmorri wrote:
compbatant wrote:It won't work anymore. The save files are not stored on SD card now however if you use the same gmail account on new device all saves and other settings from the game should be automatically copied to the new device :)

I recently moved to another Tablet and installed the game on it, and that did not work, I lost the few dollars I paid for that game, and so I started a new one, and the tablet I got the battery failed so I need to transfer again, however I have put 30 or so dollars into this game, and i really dont want to lose all that progress, is there a true fail safe way to back up my game? The email trick did not work.
PM Gandalf=admin, he can help you with that..
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...
Trusted

Post by Trusted »

Hi everybody,
One year ago, the saved game folder was in SD Card, now the saved game folder is in system/data/data/centralbytes.ftrpg
Gandalf or Comp have been moved this file I think because a lot of players can cheat with it.
Alpha-Centaur

Post by Alpha-Centaur »

Thank you. At last I found it.
As I said before the new method with Google account doesn't work in my case. My saved games don't transfer themselves automaticaly to a new device with the same Google account. I spoke to Gandalf. He said me to do common steps like to delete then install anew, save, delete again, download again etc. Nothing worked. Nothing helped.
I was afraid if my only working device with the game is broken or I get lost it. What to do then?
Languages spoken: Russian, some of English.
Trusted

Post by Trusted »

Alpha-Centaur wrote:Thank you. At last I found it.
As I said before the new method with Google account doesn't work in my case. My saved games don't transfer themselves automaticaly to a new device with the same Google account. I spoke to Gandalf. He said me to do common steps like to delete then install anew, save, delete again, download again etc. Nothing worked. Nothing helped.
I was afraid if my only working device with the game is broken or I get lost it. What to do then?
You're game is not broken, they can't make a transfer, for this FT rpg need a server with save game folder. You can't :/
Insider

Post by Insider »

lol jojo, good catch ;)
Trusted

Post by Trusted »

Insiders/Inferno! wrote:lol jojo, good catch ;)
Lol thx
Trilix

Post by Trilix »

Why rpg changed the option to save on SD card? It was brilliant before as I have 3 devices and just needed to swap the SD card and play from my saved game. Now it is not possible anymore as the files are saved on a different place that is not accessible without rooting your phone/tablet.....
The suggestion of reinstalling the game from same account does not work and is not practical at all.... why change the format when it was perfect before???
As the saying goes: "if the team is winning you don't make changes", lol.

Very sad as it was a brilliant game. No longer play the rpg version because this new way the game is saved is impractical.....

-1 :(
Trilix - archer - (the first one)
Grindix - mage - (the good one)
magix - mage - (the bad one)
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

because exported savegames can be altered -> easy abuse here.

you can transport the savegames via your google account like this, if your decives are connected to the same google account.

you need a few options enabled in android settings on both (source/target) devices. i don't know if these settings are default, maybe not on your devices. so please check them:

on source device, enable "backup my data" and on target device, enable "automatic restore".
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
Alpha-Centaur

Post by Alpha-Centaur »

Gandalf, I told to you before. That method doesn't work at all!
I have the same account on all three my devices. Those options you are talking about are on. Nothing works!!!
I don't know why you think that the method is working. It isn't.
At least if such methods have place in other applications, they work perfectly without any special actions.
Languages spoken: Russian, some of English.