Is there a limit to how many accts I can run at once?

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

StickyKse

Is there a limit to how many accts I can run at once?

Post by StickyKse »

Was considering setting up blue stacks with sandboxie and a proxy to multi log accounts to train all at once, since I don't see anything on forums about it being not allowed I wanted to know if I was allowed to log roughly 10 accounts through my computer at once.
blitzcraig

Re: Is there a limit to how many accts I can run at once?

Post by blitzcraig »

afk grinding is considered abuse, but I've never heard this issue come up before, it's a good question. my first thought is that so long as your accounts are "attended" (you could respond to mod if (s)he needed you for something) on all of the accounts, you're fine (similar to running multiple devices at once) ... if I hear otherwise, I'll post back here :) (and THANK YOU for asking to make sure you're within the rules!)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
StickyKse

Post by StickyKse »

blitzcraig wrote:afk grinding is considered abuse, but I've never heard this issue come up before, it's a good question. my first thought is that so long as your accounts are "attended" (you could respond to mod if (s)he needed you for something) on all of the accounts, you're fine (similar to running multiple devices at once) ... if I hear otherwise, I'll post back here :) (and THANK YOU for asking to make sure you're within the rules!)
It's no problem and thanks for response, I just wanted to make sure it would be okay.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

oh, this is obviously assuming you're not using any "auto-clicker" type software /hardware... that is clearly a huge violation of the rules and is punished severely (as it is in most online games) again, we'll post if other thoughts come up on the topic :)
⬜ 💣 🌏
StickyKse

Post by StickyKse »

blitzcraig wrote:oh, this is obviously assuming you're not using any "auto-clicker" type software /hardware... that is clearly a huge violation of the rules and is punished severely (as it is in most online games) again, we'll post if other thoughts come up on the topic :)

This will be me simply swapping through chars as they regen life or mana. No macros friend, actually care about this game, I won't be setting up any bots like I do on rs, d2, and d3.

If you need help with people doing 3rd party programs I can write you a simple script to flag precisely repetitive timed actions so you can examine them more closely ;)
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

yes, we figured that if you planned on botting you wouldn't bother asking the question in the first place lol - that comment was mostly for others reading this thread, and also to be thorough ;)
⬜ 💣 🌏
DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY »

Dr DOOM has many bots.So is that legal lol. Try not to ruin any experiences but do engage alot of same plyrs. I get merked cuz only attk higher lvl plyrs unless mage of course. So is it legal to have multiple acc on same map with same name(hence DOOMBOTS)?