Saved games folder

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gandalf
Site Admin

Re: Saved games folder

Post by Gandalf »

Alpha-Centaur wrote:Gandalf, I told to you before. That method doesn't work at all!
I have the same account on all three my devices. Those options you are talking about are on. Nothing works!!!
I don't know why you think that the method is working. It isn't.
At least if such methods have place in other applications, they work perfectly without any special actions.
it usually works. if you have to do transfers and it does not work, PM me.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
Alpha-Centaur

Post by Alpha-Centaur »

I already did. No effect.
Languages spoken: Russian, some of English.
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

you PMed me without result? if so, please try again.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
josh50052

Post by josh50052 »

the game data is saved as the app data ermm i used lucky patcher to backup app settings then copyed the centralbytes file in luckypatcher and after moving my sd card into my new phone used luckypatcher to restore. requires root tho
josh50052

Post by josh50052 »

combatant and gandalf your methods wont work as this data is never backed up via google play. the only method is to manually copy the data and paste it in this can be done with titanium backup or lucky patcher or via pc. but either way it must have root as the game data is no longer saved to sd card its saved with the core files like dalvic cache etc...without root all you will do is backup the apk not the save data sorry. if dev could allow the data to be stored to sd card then yes u could do without root :)
Saltin

Post by Saltin »

Has anyone tried the Helium app to see if its back-up is compatible with FT ? Helium doesnt work with every game and it requires a pc but it's free (unless you want options like cloud back-up) and best of all works on non-rooted devices.
The Todd Father

Post by The Todd Father »

Any luck with how to transfer data to a new cell phone. My good old (very used) Samsung Galaxy S 3 finally broke to a point I could no longer repair it. So I forked out the cash for a Samsung S6. So I have jump from Android 4.1.2 to 5.1.1. The file structure is different from the 2 versions so the 4.1.2 had the forgotten tales files in thtrale Andriod/data/com.centralbytes.forgottentales. Andriod 5.1.1 did not have this folder, but it does have a centralbytes folder off the main directory. Here's what I have tried to no avail so far:
1. Creating a new file in 5.1.1 Andriod/data directory by pasting the com.centralbytes.forgottentales here (just like the Andriod OS 4.1.2). No luck.
2. Pasting the data inside of the Andriod/data/com.centralbytes.forgottentales folder inside of the centralbytes folder. No luck.

Anymore suggestions. I just made level 200 and I seriously doubt I would play the game if I had to restart at level 1. Just takes too long to get to this level.

Sincerely,
The Todd Father
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

The Todd Father wrote:Any luck with how to transfer data to a new cell phone. My good old (very used) Samsung Galaxy S 3 finally broke to a point I could no longer repair it. So I forked out the cash for a Samsung S6. So I have jump from Android 4.1.2 to 5.1.1. The file structure is different from the 2 versions so the 4.1.2 had the forgotten tales files in thtrale Andriod/data/com.centralbytes.forgottentales. Andriod 5.1.1 did not have this folder, but it does have a centralbytes folder off the main directory. Here's what I have tried to no avail so far:
1. Creating a new file in 5.1.1 Andriod/data directory by pasting the com.centralbytes.forgottentales here (just like the Andriod OS 4.1.2). No luck.
2. Pasting the data inside of the Andriod/data/com.centralbytes.forgottentales folder inside of the centralbytes folder. No luck.

Anymore suggestions. I just made level 200 and I seriously doubt I would play the game if I had to restart at level 1. Just takes too long to get to this level.

Sincerely,
The Todd Father
I will tell a little cheat but you must have your device rooted :)

Go to folder /data/data/forgottentales (or similar matbe dm.studio.com)
Copy the folder and send it to your other phone. This is a little explication and easy to do. Will be more easy maybe only move the slotsave but I cant tell you which it is because I dont rember the name
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

A player wrote somewhere here in forum about an app (Helium) which allows moving other apps data among devices.
Using Helium, he wrote, you can play on a phone, helium the data and continue play on another one.
Worth a test :D
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

WARNING! ROOTING A DEVICE CAN MAKE IT UNUSABLE.
If you alter ANYTHING that you don't understand, YOU CAN BRICK YOUR DEVICE.