some suggestions

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

agree?

Yes
44%
no
56%

Total votes: 9
fiora

Re: some suggestions

Post by fiora »

Lol before say some ideas u must think in low lvls , medium lvls , high lvls , the thimgs u said can applied to high lvls and medium high lvls bad bad for low lvls ,
and away from nerf i said in post before to make archer little stronger and no replay
whatever i just hated this they keep slow spell till now and they know that all game hates it , u know how feeling like moving like turtle with 1 speed ?
I am done anyway won't post in charters anymore , why i only one who tries make pvp much better , like sword man , who can kill sword man ? I guess no one
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
•○● i will be glad if u asked my help in anything ^_^●○•
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

well said (although I still put overall class value as mage, archer, dwarf, sword, ogre (pvm&pvp combined)) ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

A mage could kill a swordman. Lol. Humor aside.

Would raising the dex to resist 2.5 points of mana really cripple low level mages when they just stack mana and a tiny bit of arm?. If anything itl actually help you and make you want to keep your high dex builds. Becauze hey. Your str would then do more damage.

Your speaking of crippling low lvls possibly. but 9/10 of the "low" lvl mages ive seen in pvp use mana pots. It just so happens the archer runs out of pots first. As does everyone else at low lvls who have the chance to match dps is the str damage was changed and would survive longer if the dex/mana was even. As in 2.5 mana damage reduction/2.5 mana damage.

with that dwarf spellshield for instance would actually be a bit more useful. Would be even better if it was smashed up to 80% spell damage reduction. Just an example.

Nothing can ever be 100% perfectly balanced. Not saying current game mechanics are close. But if you want 100% perfect balance. Why dont we give one stat called strength if melee. Dex for archers, mana for mages. Only be able to put points in the correct stat for each class. Give exactly the same amount of damage/hp gain and make everyone melee range and pretend were differebt classes.

That would be your 100% completely perfect balance. Because everyone at the same level would exactly the same and itd come down to whos more loaded on pots.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

lol, for the record, equally equipped archer still beats sword also.. archer unfreeze cancels throwing knives... then hit-and-run archer eventually wins

also, at higher levels, dwarf grinds the fastest (2-3 times faster than sword) so in same amount of time, dwarf would be higher level than sword...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

:cry:
blitzcraig wrote:
also, at higher levels, dwarf grinds the fastest (2-3 times faster than sword) so in same amount of time, dwarf would be higher level than sword...
Yes this is very true. Maybe even equal or close to mage rate of exp earned ^_~
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

blitzcraig wrote:lol, for the record, equally equipped archer still beats sword also.. archer unfreeze cancels throwing knives... then hit-and-run archer eventually wins
I can safely tell you through the last month or so, that simply isnt true xD. Unless the archer is loaded purely on anti freeze witg max slots allocated to its use. Mainly because as soon as they start to run another knife is thrown.

Yeah I have a sword and no one knows who he is lol. If you want to do a test though, im keen ^^
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

that's what I meant by "equally equipped" ... same number of unfreeze for archer as knives for sword ;)
⬜ 💣 🌏
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Lol but when would that ever happen? Would be pretty rare but i guess so.
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

I do not feel Archer or Dwarf r weak they're my 2 favorite classes for pvp. IMO the only class it needs to be modified is mage still over powered with heal/armor combo technique
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
fiora

Post by fiora »

Lol i am lvl 407 , i playes vs sword lvl 404 , sword won , u know why ,!!!!
Bec. Of 250 gear armor more than my str , so he care for dex and str only
and i try make str be higher than his armor to make damage and my dex gets low , so sword with 30 skill is so op , why skill 30 pineterate armor and dex !!!!!! I guess make it one only pineterate armor only or dex only , sword win all characters in game i bit on it , sword if reset stats and made all points armor he will kill mage by 30 skill and mage mana out and no kill him
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
•○● i will be glad if u asked my help in anything ^_^●○•