CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ayZuse

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN

Post by ayZuse »

Jony is 1766 and im 2002 how does he have more mana and hp than me. Or maybe he just got his auto clicker out again.
Isoril-Mage-5620
Knighty-Mage-2400~~~~PERM MUTE
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

Facebook--------- Zuse FT

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.
Eclipse

Re: CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN

Post by Eclipse »

ayZuse wrote:Jony is 1766 and im 2002 how does he have more mana and hp than me. Or maybe he just got his auto clicker out again.
No, he does not have more mana and HP than you! Your assumptions led me to believe that you have been soundly belaboured by Jony xD.

To the topic: Possibilities are many; may be auto touches; or may be he out-performs you in PvP due to bad lags on your side; or you may have been configured as bad as badness could be; or you may be a proud owner of extra-fat fingers, in which case, you may have problems spamming spells as fast as Jony does. xD

However, let us be happy to assume that Jony auto touches during PvP. Cool, I am with you on that but that is not enough, I am afraid. The only thing you can do is to write, "Gandalf, please check" in chat when you suspect that Jony is auto then like a good school-boy report it as fast as possible to Mr. Gandalf. it may help them to judge the case prudently.
ayZuse

Post by ayZuse »

I dont need someone else to tell real Jony uses Auto Clicker. I know that he uses one.

Just think its funny when real Jony is on he uses Auto Clicker and can kill me.

But when SSN is on Jony he dosent stand a chance.

I am not the only one who had noticed thos either. I have had a MOD tell me they know he uses one. But there is no way possible to actually prove it. For the game dosent keep tarck of spell counts. So to pm Gandalf would just be a watse of time because he would just tell me something i already know
Isoril-Mage-5620
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

ayZuse wrote:I dont need someone else to tell real Jony uses Auto Clicker. I know that he uses one.

Just think its funny when real Jony is on he uses Auto Clicker and can kill me.

But when SSN is on Jony he dosent stand a chance.

I am not the only one who had noticed thos either. I have had a MOD tell me they know he uses one. But there is no way possible to actually prove it. For the game dosent keep tarck of spell counts. So to pm Gandalf would just be a watse of time because he would just tell me something i already know
Ouch, a frustrating experience! Did not know about the limitations!

I have also observed this with SSN. At level 600 he would out-heal me at 1k+ level! Bewildered thus, I wished to seek the truth. Went to a certain worldly-wise man, gave him a detailed account, and waited for his pronouncements. To my dismay, it revealed upon me that either my configuration, connection, device, or all the three are bad! Or, in extreme case, I am a noob, and know not my own art, i.e. casting spells. xD

Another hasty commentator commented that they are the best PvP-er of Ft; excellence and master of this art; and my any endeavours to slay them in mortal combat would, undoubtedly, crowned with defeat and slaughter! Thus my curious search met with a darkening dismay and dejection! xD

To this unwarranted behaviour of them, I see three or more possible outcomes: either buy immunity to their autos by spending more bucks; or quit the game; or when at the height of disppointment treat as you are treated i.e. arm yourself with same tools and devices xD
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I will not discuss how certain players have allocated their stat points (I believe we can all agree this would be terribly unfair) but I will say this -- the server does record every pvp attack made by every player (accurate to 1/1000 of a second) also, I don't know which GM told you it was impossible to find /prove autoclickers, but if somebody said that, he was mistaken. Additionally, concerning the use of an auto clicker, while it would make the game much simpler, really doesn't provide much of an advantage over a good pvp'er anyway (but is still punished very harshly) .... that was dealt with long ago with max casting speed - I don't want to get into who is better at pvp or any of that because it is outside the scope of my duties as GM. However, I believe it's worth noting that the few players who are most involved in pvp are also the ones who seem to be complained about the most because they're good at it.. this should come as no surprise imo
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
ayZuse

Post by ayZuse »

If you can seesee the spell count during pvp. Then i Would lile Jony to be looked at. And im not the first person to say this about him.

I have no problem dying if it is a legit pvp. But i would bet my mage he uses a Auto Clicker. And has for some time.
Isoril-Mage-5620
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

dinoponte2

Post by dinoponte2 »

Jony can be wrost player at game , but he is damn fast shoting , idk if is hacks or maybe just awsome device and good net
dinoponte1000 lvl1065 mage(BK)
dinoponte100 lvl114 mage(lilB)
Kheiron lvl380 archer(BK)
dinoman lvl102 dwarf(BK)
yeti lvl130 ogre(BK)
yetii ogre
dinoponte3 swordsman
dinoponte archer
Quem100000 mage

Languages spoken:
Potugues,English
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

don't make that bet lol.... he's been checked many times (by me personally last time) - also, again, an auto clicker would not make a big a difference as most guys think it would anyway (compared to the best players)

anyway, his stats are legit, and he is not using an auto clicker (or, if he is, it's set slower than I attack... I tested ;) )
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Insider

Post by Insider »

Everyone thinks that Jony is cheater...but, trust me, he is simply PvP-boss ;)
dinoponte2

Post by dinoponte2 »

Insider wrote:Everyone thinks that Jony is cheater...but, trust me, he is simply PvP-boss ;)
Pvp boss LOL for sure is finger problem
dinoponte1000 lvl1065 mage(BK)
dinoponte100 lvl114 mage(lilB)
Kheiron lvl380 archer(BK)
dinoman lvl102 dwarf(BK)
yeti lvl130 ogre(BK)
yetii ogre
dinoponte3 swordsman
dinoponte archer
Quem100000 mage

Languages spoken:
Potugues,English